Single Ladies! What's Your Number?

Options
124»

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    considering most men have larger numbers

The average number of opposite-sex partners of hetero people is (within a small margin for population variance) identical for men and women. Because maths.
  • prime853
    prime853 Posts: 519
    Options
    Dude, you're 18. Get all the chicks you're age. Usually they don't get big numbers until their 20's so you should be good to go

na man 15-17yos these days have multiple FWB especially in Australia, sad to see but I know what u mean man there are plenty of good ones still out there
  • feadzy
    feadzy Posts: 22
    Options
    22 years old, been with 2 guys
  • prime853
    prime853 Posts: 519
    Options
    22 years old, been with 2 guys

wife material
  • JesusBiscuits
    Options
    22 years old. One (and a half) men. :smile:

Oh, this thread is for single ladies. Disregard me. :p
  • Tigerman999
    Options

Best username of all MFP , sorry back to topic....
  • JesusBiscuits
    Options

Best username of all MFP , sorry back to topic....

Thank you. I've had people decline friend requests before, so I think some would disagree.
    But I don't want boring friends anyway. :yawn:
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    More then 5, less then 10. But, you should never feel pressured into sharing that info.
  • Inkratlet
    Inkratlet Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    If the past truly is the past, why would even that matter?

We are not who we were a year+ ago - we are who we are in the present moment.

when I say don't ask don't tell I mean use common sense hahaha, yeah sure were all gonna have some history but id rather not know PROVIDED it wasn't public knowledge that so and so got around ALOT

and I know what your saying about not being the same person as you were a year or so ago but personally I wouldn't take that chance, just me

Maybe this a perspective that comes with age. I don't know. I would just rather not judge people today based on what they may or may not have done in the past. We were all young and foolish once, and some of us probably still are (that's directed to people in general, not to you, fyi :))
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I don't know. If you are thinking about getting serious with the person I think it is something you may want to know. You have to be prepared if it isn't a number you want to here. My wife and I had that conversation when we were dating. I think it is all part of getting to know the person better.
  • reality_girl
    reality_girl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You've recently started dating him? I'm kinda wondering why he is so interested and why he thinks you'd tell him the truth! Do gentlemen ever really ask this? It isn't any of his business, but I think it indicates he's probably going to make some sort of judgement call about you (or your morals or sexual prowess or whatever) when he finds out the number.
    None of the men I've ever dated or my finance has actually ever asked, but as the other poster said, I'm also working on the toes!

It really has nothing to do with your finances so I can see why he didn't ask.
  • KatyMarie1984
    KatyMarie1984 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I woulden't awnser him, ladies don't kiss & tell.