One Year Can Change Your Life (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• minky_r
    minky_r Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! Thank you for all the usefull info.
  • dawniee
    dawniee Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    this is just like the perfect transformation story ! I feel like you wrote this for me!! amazing and exciting as I am on the same journey and learning so many amazing things to look the best I ever had! still working on it but I'm lifting heavy and LOVING IT while eating well!!!!
    THank you so much!!!

Dawn
  • femmecyclist
    femmecyclist Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to find this when I'm needing inspiration :) You look fantastic, really great.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Absolutely marvelous results! I've been weight lifting for 5 months now and I'm loving the progress I'm making.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    amazing results and progress will be looking into soon :)
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an inspiration! :3
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    fantastic!
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    "If I had been consistent, I probably would have lost the weight faster, but if I had gotten discouraged because life happens, I would still be the same weight I was last September. "

This sums it all up to me.

Thanks for the great read and hats off to you.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I will be checking out these pictures when I get home tonight since I can't see them at work, but I've seen some of your pictures before, and I'm a super sad panda that you're not accepting friend requests. :sad:
    This :-(

You're story is amazing and very inspiring :-)
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story and a very healthy approach. You look brilliant
  • Momowink
    Momowink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    I will be checking out these pictures when I get home tonight since I can't see them at work, but I've seen some of your pictures before, and I'm a super sad panda that you're not accepting friend requests. :sad:
    This :-(

You're story is amazing and very inspiring :-)

Er... we are already friends, dork. :laugh:

And thank you!
  • spidey11186
    spidey11186 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Well lookie at who I've come across!! I thought you were gone forever.

First, happy belated birthday. I didn't know I'd miss it.

Also, Merry Christmas Eve.

I'm sorry to hear about your foot!! That sounds absolutely awful. I'm hoping it's a lot better now (since your bday was in September) and that you're hopping around all bunny-like :-P.

Congrats on your amazing progress. Even though I'm not on here anywhere nearly as much as I used to be (and kind of do the whole hiatus/get my *kitten* back in gear after a 5-7 lb increase), I still come across people who ask me for advice... your post will be one that I will hyperlink them to.

Inspirationaomi!
  • supersparklegirl
    Options
    Inspiration for 2014, thank u! I'll come back to your blog for lifting tips when I'm ready to begin strength training…

Congrats on your beautiful & powerful success!
  • nikki_smith319
    Options
    Fantastic! Was searching through the success stories to inspire me through my training. I have lost just under 2 stone over the last few years with mainly increased awareness of a healthy lifestyle. I have kept putting off loosing the last 2 stone with various lame excuses. I have decided no more. This is the time now. I have signed up for a half marathon in March, and did my first official training run for it this morning. And the calories are going to be knocked on the head and tracked like mad! Thank you for your inspiration! I decided last night my new years resolution is to get abs! :)
  • gensteele1
    gensteele1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a tremendous reminder as to why I started my journey! I have made great strides in heavy lifting, but I always wondered if my diet was slowing me down. Looks like I am not eating ENOUGH. I am going to re-evaluate my macros once I have read your blog. I'm thinking 1500 calories (most days) plus 6 days a week of workouts (and not eating back calories) is not going to gain me the muscle i am desiring. The weight came off but I WANT more definition!

Good luck and I wish the rest of us the same in the new year!!!
  • kelso830
    kelso830 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing, what an incredible transformation and GREAT information!! Thank you for posting and inspiring me!!
  • saimabhaidani
    saimabhaidani Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    AAAmazing!!!
  • sonhando
    sonhando Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Thanks!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic post! Your progress is amazing, thanks for sharing your story
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!