5 years of calls and texts

Options
If someone had access to all of your phone calls and text messages for the past 5 years, would any of your family members, friends or significant other have any reason to be upset with you?

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    can-of-worms-o.jpg

FIFY.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You could go back 5 minutes and I would have problems.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    You could go back 5 minutes and I would have problems.

You are suppose to use pagers!
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. If we're throwing in IMing, like kik or google hangouts, then I would make most people blush. :wink:
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Nah. I lead a pretty boring life.
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Ab-so-lute-ly!!!!!!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    My daughter got into my MFP account because she was using my ipod when a comment came through. She was reading my PM's and was totally grossed out by a conversation I was having with one of my guy friends. MFP is supposed to be my safe place! This is why I got rid of my "toys", I don't want to die first and have my kids or my parents find them.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    My daughter got into my MFP account because she was using my ipod when a comment came through. She was reading my PM's and was totally grossed out by a conversation I was having with one of my guy friends. MFP is supposed to be my safe place! This is why I got rid of my "toys", I don't want to die first and have my kids or my parents find them.

omg actually never considered this
  • My mother would probably take offence...maybe it would change her behaviour :smokin:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Probably. But if its been as long as 5 years, then odds are, no one cares anymore.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I'd be humiliated lol. Hopefully they'd understand though, considering I've been single for a while and I get lonely from time to time.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

lol, I thought about including MFP walls and PM's, too.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    upset no, suddenly tuned on...probably
  • Loss4TheWin
    Options
    Nope. I'm terrible, BUT my loved ones know my sense of humor, so there wouldn't be any butthurt. Anything that's put in writing can be seen by someone it isn't intended to be seen by - so I *try* to always think, before putting something in writing, "Would I be upset if this was seen by everyone I know?". If the answer is yes, I'll try to rephrase or wait until a face-to-face conversation. But even face-to-face conversation, I'm a touch paranoid. Like...what if we're saying "Oh my god, can you believe so-and-so did whatever" and I accidentally hit my phone and Siri hears the persons name and calls them...now they are listening to a kiki session that could have serious ramifications to our relationship...so, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    They would think I have some sort of oral fetish.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Nope. I've had about 60 calls in 5 years and only 1 text.

Only took two pictures with my phone in tha last 5 years.

Don't know how to use it to sext, instagram, fb or any other reason. I'm lucky to get one call a month.

It's for emergencies only.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Yikes.

Are you awaiting trial for murder or something?