Bikini bridges!

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    And, like thigh gap, backlash from this will make people feel the need to call those of who have this trait unintentionally "gross," "disgusting," and other lovely things.

Awesome.

Don't forget the references that you aren't a *real* woman because of it too.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    And, like thigh gap, backlash from this will make people feel the need to call those of who have this trait unintentionally "gross," "disgusting," and other lovely things.

Awesome.

Don't forget the references that you aren't a *real* woman because of it too.

Real women have paved roads and woman made mountains, not Bridges!
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

Considering most trolls live under a bridge, it's also rather apt.
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Ugh. If I ever lay down and my hipbones are poking out like that, I will immediately walk to the nearest fast food joint...and order one of everything on the menu.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Ugh. If I ever lay down and my hipbones are poking out like that, I will immediately walk to the nearest fast food joint...and order one of everything on the menu.

When you're done at the fast food joint, go to the local library and look up body shaming.

SMH.
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    What's a bikini bridge?

The gap created by a bikini being stretched between hip bones. The bikini doesn't rest on the stomach i.e. Pic above

AKA The new Thigh Gap :laugh:

DAMN IT! I just heard about thigh gap. Now I have to worry about bridges over my pelvic area too!? :noway:
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

:huh:

Mine stick out like that and I have about 25% body fat (NOT "skinny"). I just have big hips and carry my fat on my legs.

However I did eat McDonalds for dinner. :smokin:
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    What's a bikini bridge?

The gap created by a bikini being stretched between hip bones. The bikini doesn't rest on the stomach i.e. Pic above

DAMN IT! I just heard about thigh gap. Now I have to worry about bridges over my pelvic area too!? :noway:

Your body is a wonderland!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    What's a bikini bridge?

Your body is a wonderland!

I was thinking more a Disneyland.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Because it's 4chan, a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Like Mos Eisley. Or Teddy Bear Junction.
    hey now. it's not all bad things and nightmares over on 4chan. some goodness has been wrought.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

Because they can. It's quite clever in a morally repugnant kind of way.

On a broader note it is similar to the way that some companies create artificial demand for their products. Create a trend or desire (in this case desirability for a bikini bridge) anchor it in the public's unconscious through repeated exposure and then position your product through marketing as capable of fulfilling that desire.

Profit.

Of course in many cases that can lead to high levels of anxiety amongst members of the public who do not have access to obtaining the trend / desire but why would anyone worry about that? Free market and all...
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

My hipbones do this. You can see from my pic I'm not exactly skeletal. I just have big hipbones I guess.
  • candiceh3
    candiceh3 Posts: 379
    Options
    But I can almost see your... mountain...
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    some people just should not be allowed internet access...

SMH
  • HertfordshireRose
    Options

ETA: I want to know why she's laying in the middle of the side walk.

Because the poor thing doesn't eat enough. She's not just lying there, she ran out of energy and passed out. Cheeseburger, or something with more kilocalories than half of a cheese slice, STAT!
  • Ummm....no thanks :smokin:
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/a-bunch-of-internet-trolls-are-trying-to-make-bikinibridges

ETA:
    "Phase 1:
    The premise is simple. Create propaganda parading the “bikini bridge” to be the best big thing… Circulate it throughout the Internet. Simultaneously, we create reverse propaganda, denouncing the bikini bridge as an unhealthy obsession. This, too, we circulate through the Internet. Our mission during phase 1 is to garner support for these social outlets. The more followers/subscribers the better.

Phase 2:
    After a fair amount of circulation has been accomplished, we circulate the images throughout parts of the Internet know to be biased on the subject of weight (i.e. thin privilege, fat shaming, etc.). This should cause large enough of a stir to snowball into a fairly big subject."

Phase 3
    Profit
  • fbthebear25
    fbthebear25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well I don't wear bikinis but if i did mine would be a humpback bridge LOL
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I'll admit...I find it extremely attractive....
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    yerra yerra yerra