Worst excuses for not going to the gym...

Options
123457»

Replies

• Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    All my sistas can relate.... "I just got my hair done!" (Sat in the salon for 5 hours! Can't sweat it out)! Lol
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Parking lot is full

Solution = Go during non peak hours, park a few blocks away or walk, run or bike to the gym!
  • tpfoodie
    tpfoodie Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    The Metro is probably backed up today. Yeah, definitely. The Metro is, like, always backed up. Far better for me to just stay here in my pajamas and play video games.

Plus it's a little gray outside, and gray makes me feel grouchy. Better not to unleash that on the unsuspecting masses. Nope.

Oh, and I don't want to miss dinner. Dinner is free unless I miss it, then it's not free, and free food is better than paid food. Healthier, too.
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    good hair day
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    maybe this should have been titled...worst excuses to not workout..we don't all go to gyms...

For me tho from June 17th (when I started faithfully working out on a schedule these have been my excuses in order)

1. My son flipped and totalled his car and I was in the emergency room from 3pm-11pm hoping he was okay (so valid sorry folks)
    2. My sister put in a pool and needed me to take my truck 1.5 hour drive to get sod for the lawn and lay it so the mud wouldn't get in the pool (laying the sod took 4hours in 32degree heat then we swam a lot) considered it a workout...sod is heavy crap.
    3. Going to the cottage so taking the day off (have to pack etc)
    4. New years Day...hung over too bad...seriously...way too bad.

But the worst excuses I have ever heard..."don't need to, don't want to"....my husband is a gamer...has a physical job but he should still work out esp since we have the gear at home...god forbid he miss 45mins of his game....end of the world AMG.
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    It's the new year and there are too many "resolution" people at the gym, so it will be crowded and I won't be able to get into the class or get equipment. I'm fine with new people at the gym but the mad rush all at once is hard to deal with.
  • xavelibardo
    Options
    I don't have a program to follow >.<
    I don't know how to use the equipment, I'll just make a fool out of myself
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    It's the new year and there are too many "resolution" people at the gym, so it will be crowded and I won't be able to get into the class or get equipment. I'm fine with new people at the gym but the mad rush all at once is hard to deal with.

Yah my husband got a couples membership to the 24hour gym here in town, he wanted to go now..I said no way..not with all the new yearers in there.
  • mlauraa
    mlauraa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Just Ate McDonalds, F*** it, might as well not go to the gym not even worth it.

( i refuse to to go to McDonalds now) :drinker:
  • judymoving
    Options
    I don't have a membership.