5 years of calls and texts

Options

Replies

• jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Whether the content bothers them or not, I don't really care. Once I'm done with them, for invading my privacy, they will be quite upset. How dare they!
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I can read, so that says a lot for most of the individuals that use this message board.

and so does many females.

Oh.

:laugh: :flowerforyou:

As for the question - I'd have to start a mission to kill whoever leaked them and/or read them.

On a side note - I remember a girl I had been involved with for a year saying she had kept every text I ever sent and was looking for an app to print them all in case she lost her phone.

Me no likey!

Was she planning to call on that **** like a lawyer calls on precedence???
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say no. My family might get a better understanding of who I really am but noone would be upset.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I think people would say:

"...I knew he was... a little bit... but DAYAM!"

But they'd have to dig for it. Most of my communication is incredibly mundane.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Probably. I have said some pretty hurtful/mean stuff about people I care about...(in my dark days, I would never do that now)

Hi Tyler! :heart:
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    yep
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    look at my profile pic........what do YOU think? lol

You like reading HORRIBLE writing, that does a HORRIBLE job of depicting that lifestyle?
    no one said it was a GREAT book.....but I bet you know nothing about it yourself

jus sayin'

I know more than you, clearly.
    geez some of you guys........make brownies out of ****.......literally.....lol

calm down, I answered the OP question.........I don't see others being quoted.....your perception is wrong.....its ok. I bet you are wrong a lot in life......from your profile pic I can tell =)

You know, I've honestly never read the book, but as I have lived the lifestyle, I feel like its over-marketing and commercialization almost ensures that it doesn't accurately depict the lifestyle.

And furthermore, if you are in the lifestyle, then why would the book even interest you? Jus' sayin'.

I mean, you would be living more exciting moments than the book, right?

^^ This.

I "read" the first book, and by "read" I mean I basically skimmed through it searching for the "steamy sex scenes" and found them to be very :yawn: . (Never mind the fact that it clearly wasn't edited, and the writing was sophomoric at best. I mean come on. She's in her twenties and she doesn't know what the "tingling down there" is? :sick: )

I also know people who are in that lifestyle and based on what they've told me that book does not depict it well at all. It seems to me she just did a Google search, read Wikipedia and ran with that. Everything the main character did (I forget her name) was in direct opposition of what her so-called Dom told her to do and correct me if I'm wrong but I highly doubt that anyone who is seriously in the lifestyle would let their Sub get away with what she got away with.

However the author DID have an awesome marketing agent. I would love to know who it was for when I get my novel published.

You may now carry on with the original theme of the thread.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    look at my profile pic........what do YOU think? lol

You like to read books written at an 8th grade level?
  • journey_man
    journey_man Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that some bro is actually, repeatedly bragging about reading that awful book. You need to get out more. (And read more. How that thing became a hit, I will never understand. Any random erotica site has better material...).
  • LPJackson76
    LPJackson76 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My daughter got into my MFP account because she was using my ipod when a comment came through. She was reading my PM's and was totally grossed out by a conversation I was having with one of my guy friends. MFP is supposed to be my safe place! This is why I got rid of my "toys", I don't want to die first and have my kids or my parents find them.

HA HA - got a funny story for you...my house was broken into a couple of years ago...when I was going through with the cops and my mom, in addition to a ransacked bedroom, in the MIDDLE of my bed was a bright purple toy...TURNED ON. Yeah...that just happened. But I figured I am a grown a$$ed woman, so whatever!!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    My daughter got into my MFP account because she was using my ipod when a comment came through. She was reading my PM's and was totally grossed out by a conversation I was having with one of my guy friends. MFP is supposed to be my safe place! This is why I got rid of my "toys", I don't want to die first and have my kids or my parents find them.

HA HA - got a funny story for you...my house was broken into a couple of years ago...when I was going through with the cops and my mom, in addition to a ransacked bedroom, in the MIDDLE of my bed was a bright purple toy...TURNED ON. Yeah...that just happened. But I figured I am a grown a$$ed woman, so whatever!!!!

Noooooo! Haha! I would've died right there. When I was 18, I was in my room with one of my friends, and my mom was looking for something in my closet. She pulled out a tube of flavored gel, holds it out to my friend and says "What does she need this for?!" No wonder my dad had to buy her a book. :laugh: Sorry, didn't mean to hijack. :bigsmile:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, yes!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    yeah no fricken way.........and if you include PM's on here, some people would be shocked.....and it wouldn't even be about me....LOL \m/
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Nope. I am beyond boring when it comes to things like that.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    yeah no fricken way.........and if you include PM's on here, some people would be shocked.....and it wouldn't even be about me....LOL \m/

well, yea, lol.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    I'd pretty much be disowned.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    nothing major.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 5 minutes group.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Nope. I'm terrible, BUT my loved ones know my sense of humor, so there wouldn't be any butthurt. Anything that's put in writing can be seen by someone it isn't intended to be seen by - so I *try* to always think, before putting something in writing, "Would I be upset if this was seen by everyone I know?". If the answer is yes, I'll try to rephrase or wait until a face-to-face conversation. But even face-to-face conversation, I'm a touch paranoid. Like...what if we're saying "Oh my god, can you believe so-and-so did whatever" and I accidentally hit my phone and Siri hears the persons name and calls them...now they are listening to a kiki session that could have serious ramifications to our relationship...so, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

This.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    On the advice of my attorney - No Comment