BREAD IS BAD!!

Replies

• jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    seeded wholemeal, especially with pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds oh yes.. i also adore paninis

Whoops. I read that sentence WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY too fast.

Glad to hear you love paninis. Not...something else.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    seeded wholemeal, especially with pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds oh yes.. i also adore paninis

:laugh: now what's wrong with ... something else??
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member

:laugh: now what's wrong with ... something else??

Oh NOTHING. Nothing at all. I was just surprised to hear that much information from someone I barely knew.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    I love every bread I have ever tried.
    I think it would be easier to say my least favourite- German black bread. Having said that, I wouldn't turn it down!

A good fresh Naan is hard to beat, but homemade bread with white flour and a drizzle of olive oil through it and a salt crust is great too.
    I just can't choose. Why are the questions so hard on here??
  • wendy_j441
    wendy_j441 Posts: 35 Member
    Oh My as bad as an alcoholic when it comes to bread especially if it comes from one of those nice mom and pops bakeries. I have been really good avoiding it though. Love the sourdough and ancient grains.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    I could probably OD on Olive Garden Breadsticks.
  • daisylenora
    daisylenora Posts: 21 Member
    Safeway french bread ! lol sewious though! try it O_O
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    I haven't met a bread that I didn't like. However, sourdough is my most favorite. The BEST sourdough comes from the San Francisco bay area!
  • mikeroybal
    mikeroybal Posts: 111 Member
    focaccia bread topped evo, herbs and sea salt
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Just kidding.

What's your favorite bread?

Mine is sourdough..

OMG! yes I love Sourdough. I went to Denny's last week, I always order sourdough toast there. I was sad, they took sourdough off the menu :sad: I had to settle for plain ol' wheat tost.:brokenheart:
  • chezjuan
    chezjuan Posts: 747 Member
    It would be shorter for me to list my least favorite breads... in fact, I've included the list below:

That was easy.
  • LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    I have a REALLY hard time saying no to peshawari naan.

When I was a kid I LOVED cornbread. There was a place we would go to dinner, and they would bring around a basket of all different breads a few times during the meal. Cornbread, cornbread, cornbread. I haven't actually had cornbread in a long time, now that I think about it.
    There was also a steakhouse that made the most adorable loaves of brown bread. They also had fantastically large baked sweet potatoes.

I made a bread this summer called Amish bread. I don't even know how I came across the recipe. But I loved it. Dense but still fluffy, and sweet.

Dangit, now I want to go bake bread.
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Ewwww! Sourdough people! :P I like the multigrains with nuts and seeds. When in college, I would eat an entire loaf of french bread in 1 meal....

quit your breadshaming....

have you learned anything here? Shaming is bad.

me? i love bread, i love it all.

I do however love some breads more than others.

lol...I call it as I taste it ;) Loving some breads more than others sure doesn't sound like equality to me.....

After further review, I echo the brilliant foccacia and english muffin comments!
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Sourdough bread bowls...

Mmmmm

Get the best in San Francisco
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Crispy french bread, a bit over-baked. Nothing else comes close.

Potato bread would be the runner-up.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Home made bread right from the oven and with a ton of melting butter on it!!! :love:

I gained 10 pounds just writing this. :glasses:
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Fresh Italian

Oh yeah! I vote for this one!!!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    It would be shorter for me to list my least favorite breads... in fact, I've included the list below:

That was easy.

That was good!!!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    A crusty French baguette made by a French baker. Best eaten in France with real butter and a nice expresso.
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Anything from Great Harvest Bread Company. I remember getting bread there when I was visiting Montana.

Dear sweet Lord.