I am seriously starting to hate my husband, help!

Options
13»

Replies

• BreaNix
    BreaNix Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I don't have any great advice but I am thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way.

hugs :flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I really don't want to say this sweetie but I felt disgusted with my soon to be ex husband and everything your saying was us not too long ago i dont want to say that and jinx you or tell you a divorce is in your future but all i can tell you is what happened to me. like i am saying it might not be the case with you so please dont get upset or freak.

I felt like you and constantly found myself crying all the time and i just wasnt good for my son like that and as he got alittle older he started telling us to stop when we were arguing and now with our divorce it's hard on my lil man. I just sooooo wish I would have gotten out of it sooner instead of waiting for a change or fighting about it it never getting resolve and then it happens again not too much later down the road. I am not telling you to do anything rash

love ya and just dont like seeing you unhappy.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that you at least got to have a nice dinner with him. I will keep you in my thoughts and I hope you two can work together to make your relationship happy. :heart:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Read Ephesians 5:22 and 23 in the New Testament. Pray! Do your part, but do not worry about him fulfilling his part. He won't right away. The LORD will restore what the locust has eaten.

Bless you in your time of troubles.

I love this and I thank you.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

That is GREAT advice =o))))
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Just a suggestion from my personal experience.

I tend to be the same as you..I get annoyed or upset by something but I don't want to bring it up, so I let it go, and let it go, and let it go. Even though it's in the back of my mind, I let it go again. Eventually, something will *SNAP* and I blow up big time! Large fight insues. Usually the large fight isn't over the main problem, it's over something non-related, but the feelings stem from the original feelings.

I strongly urge you to talk about whatever is bothering you, even if things seem to be "going well" for now, or it annoys him to bring it up. Eventually, you will blow up at him about something, whether it's this or something else. It won't be easy, trust me, been there, done that. But you'll feel much better if you can get it off your chest.

Best of luck with whatever you do.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hey Lauren my sweet!!!

hugs and thinking of you girly!

sending you a pm honey!
    :flowerforyou: Ali
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    It sucks because it doesn't seem like there is EVER a good time to talk about the drinking thing. If I bring it up he gets aggravated...so I never bring it up until; all of a sudden something ignorant flies out of my mouth and we fight and yada yada yada. So, I don't know. I mean...sometimes I feel like we are just living seperate lives and I'm a lonely single mom, which is ridiculous I know.

Oh Lauren....I have been living this also for 9 +years. I just ignore it because he gets mad at me also. I feel like I have kept quiet for so long, that we now are more like room mates and nothing else. Please don't let this happen to you. You can do something to stop it now before it gets to the sad , resentful marriage mine has become.
    I realize, now that my son is older, that it is REALLY not a good thing because he is starting to understand what is going on and it hurts him so much. This is his role model, sadly. You don't want Taylor to get old enough to see this.
    My prayers are with you, Lauren. When you need the courage to stand up to the issues, just look at that lil ones sweet face.:heart:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    It's all been said, but just wanted to say I'm sorry for what you're going through. Post anytime - we're all here for each other!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Just want to let you know that I'm here for you and I love you and I appreciate you and I'm very proud of you and.... and.... and....... that's all:ohwell:

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Awww, you guys are all so sweet. Gonna make me cry somemore!
    Sounazi-I know you are right....I just worry that if I push too hard he'll leave and that's not what I want :(
    I love you all!!!!
    :love: