What do you sneak into the cinema?

12346»

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    a popcorn box with a hole in it.

Yessssss! But honestly, our teenagers are generally with us, so none of that. :laugh:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    A bottle of water.

I don't like eating at the movies. The sound of wrappers pisses me off, and crunching of popcorn...grr. Needless to say, I don't go very often.
  • jpiszczak
    jpiszczak Posts: 1 Member
    Yup, the "burrito" response definitely got a laugh out of me, but I would probably do that too.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Alcohol.
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    I cut up an apple into slices (put it in a ziplock bag in my purse) - and a small bottled water.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Angies Boom Chicka Pop Popcorn. Its so yummy..and only 35 cals a cup. i got my BF HOOKED and he doesnt even "diet"...when we ar ein th emood, we will go by walgreens or something and get the boxed Junior mints.. 3 for $4.00 versus the theatres $6.00 a box. Apples & Cheese slices are a good choice too!
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    I usually grab a box of Jr. Mints or Raisinetts and a bottled water. I adore theater popcorn, but try to stay away from it.
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Beer and a water bottle. I brought Chinese one time, the entire theater smelled like orange chicken!
  • gypsyone96
    gypsyone96 Posts: 61 Member
    dark chocolate, apples with cinnamon, or if the movie is during a time where I usually eat a meal I just bring my food in!
  • LeanneGoingThin
    LeanneGoingThin Posts: 215 Member
    Nothing. I go there every week, sometimes more than once so I make it my habit not to eat anything at the cinema.
  • Elsie_Brownraisin
    Elsie_Brownraisin Posts: 786 Member
    Berries, raisins or nowt. I also go weekly and I'm trying to get out of the habit of associating the cinema with food.

I always take in water though. Balls to paying £1.80 for 500ml.