goal reached 362# lost in 17 months no surgery

Options

Replies

• spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    This is amazing an amazing accomplishment... Congrats...
  • 14uqueen
    14uqueen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Hat off to you. Thanks for posting your story.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    You need to buy new clothes now the ones in the last photo look way too big on you! Congratulations. What an amazing achievement, you deserve to be proud of yourself. Thank you for posting.

^^ This!

You realise you will have added several years to your life expectancy too? This means your wife (and children if you have any) will have you around for much longer :smile:
  • bialeckv
    bialeckv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! Congrats and good luck on maintaining...you can do it!
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! congrats you look great!!!
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You've lost almost 2 of me....... sitting back with the realization at what a number that is really just is astounding. Thank you for being an inspiration to all of us here. What an amazing journey. You truly look incredible!
  • MyFoodGod
    MyFoodGod Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wow. No cheat days? You are truly inspiring. And you look amazing. Congratulations!

This may be one of the secrets to his success. He has probably avoided foods that may be addictive to him. Those he liked to overeat.

Good job. Wish you contined success.
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    You should be featured in People magazine!! What amazing determination and spirit! Congrats on your weigh loss. You look so healthy and happy!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Your words and inspiration kept me from sliding down the slippery slope of gaining weight back again. I still appreciate that. It is what still keeps my scale moving forward so to speak instead of repeating old numbers. I do not travel the same path but when I take a break I never gain more than a pound. Thank sir more than I can say. You are an inspiration and a marvel. Congratulations!!
  • Lauraann0204
    Lauraann0204 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are an inspiration. I have been reading the book Hunger Fix. Differences between Hunger Fix and False Fix eating. Finally with that and reading your story I am on day 2 of sticking with workout, journaling and going to do this!! Thank you for your story!!!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Great job.. You are a true inspiration to many people including me
  • PaulaRicco
    PaulaRicco Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Incredible! Very inspiring story!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Amazing job well done. I can't say how I lost mine, they say I'm promoting unhealthy eating habits and they will ban me from the forums. But just know you are truly amazing and I wish you well at maintaining.
  • deborahmills22
    deborahmills22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Incredible work on your part. Congratulations. You look very handsome but as one poster said, time for some new clothes. :-)
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! I'm so pumped right now. Thanks for sharing.
  • dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Thanks for inspiring me today
  • hiratoor
    Options
    waoo i am inspired by you thnk you for your story
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing!
  • bedot
    bedot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow you are soooo amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • orpingman
    orpingman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all. Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!