• StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Nice job Stacy!

Thank you, sweetness! :D
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I havent been on much lately and just saw Bru's post. Im sorry about your lose and sending prayers your way.

Ive been having problems with everything in life it seems to stay on track. But I guess I had a big wake up call after this weekend when my friend posted pics of me. I had planned to start monday but my daughter has been so sick it hasnt been possible to start. My new plan is that today is a new day and she seems to be much better today so tonight I will, no matter what get my workout in. I also planned most of my meal for today and have stuck to most of it with a little moving around lunch though. So Im hoping for a lose this week.

Have a good day everyone.

That is a good idea - don't wait until "monday" or "tomorrow". Start right now. You can do this hun!
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    guys I am so excited!!! Did my measurements today of waist, hips, butt and thigh - we know those a the problem areas for a lot of us! - and it came to a total loss of 11.5cm!!! in under 2 weeks - that just goes to show what cutting out most junk food can do!!!

My weight is also down to 144.6!! So excited. Will do official weight in tomorow - sat. Hope you guys are all doing as well :)

Seems some people have been having a rough time - I wish you all the best, thinking of you guys

Frances
  • kattungen
    Options
    I'm down 2.8 lbs over the past two days! I so needed that! lol

The Couch to 5K program is a huge help and I've also started weight training this week (from home). The Sweetie found some of his old dumbbells and is letting me use them. Yay! :D I'm glad about that since I don't have a gym membership.

I've been super tired the past couple of days and am not sure what the reasons are. I feel like I just want to sleep and sleep. It's very odd for me. I just have no energy. I hope I'm getting enough calories. I really DON'T want to start eating more as the scale is FINALLY moving again.

@ kattungen - Thank you, hun! :D Weighing in on Fridays does sound like a good idea. I'm thinking about maybe doing that too. Or at least weighing myself only one day a week and stop getting on the scale every day. I don't know if I CAN only weigh myself once a week - and that kind of scares me. I shouldn't feel like I have to get on the scale every day. Oh well, it's something I'm going to have to give some serious thought to.

Anyway, it sounds like most of you are doing good - I'm very glad about that! Stay strong, guys! *hugs*

Congratulations honey! <3 I'm so proud of you! 2.8 lbs is REALLY good!!

I've sort of settled for checking the scale whenever I feel like it, but only the Friday-weigh ins count, so they're the ones that get recorded :)
  • kattungen
    Options
    I just weighed in, here are my results :D

SW (30.10) - 190 lbs
    W1 (05.11) - 188.5 lbs - 1.5 lbs loss
    CW (12.11) - 185.6 lbs - 2.9 lbs loss
    A Total Loss of: 4.4 lbs :D

I'm so happy! *dances around*
  • Sasperilla124
    Options
    Today is my weigh-in... Its usually on Sunday but I've got a lot going on this weekend and don't want to miss it.

SW: 186
    W1: 183.8
    CW: 182

Lost 1.8 pounds this week! And an inch in my waist and an inch in my hips! I'm super happy with that!!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    @Mommaski4 Thanks! I'm getting better and should be good for my vacation.

@Pink-I've been taking airborne, dayquil/nyquil and a ton of this great organic tea I found. I'm feeling somewhat better so Yay! I'm going to Arizona for a tiny scifi/fantasy Con my fave author Jim Butcher is gonna be at and then to visit my best friend in Phoenix. She's getting married in April and I'm a bridesmaid so we're going to be girls and try on dresses. I'm also going to go with her to her gym and talk to her trainer. It's my first time talking to one so we shall see how it goes O.O

@April-That's an awesome idea. I need to get some core strength a quick little session each night may just help me out!

Glad you like it.. I can feel it each day when I wake up.. Which is fine with me.. :)
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I did my weigh in today.. Although its not OFFICIAL until tomorrow.. Im soooooo excited!!!

I weighed in at 288 today.. :)

My weight for the beginning of Week 3 will be,,,
    SW: 297
    Week 2: 294
    CW: 288
    GW: 285
    Current Weight loss in this Challenge: 9 pounds out of 12!! Woo hoo!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I too weigh in on Fridays, I'm at 199.2.

SW 201.6
    CW 199.2

2.4/12
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone. The new Board will be up at midnight tonight.. :) I have it all set.. If anyone has any last minute suggestions please do share them.. :) Hope youve all had a GREAT week!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!

@AprilVal, I like that you've added a nightly routine. And holy flaming meatballs, what a fantastic loss!

@nursee, your coworker gave you some interesting advice. Might have to give that visualization tactic a shot!

@certified_femail, OMG, 13 pounds in one week!?! That is just scary. da dum da dum da dum. ;)

@Stacy, WTG on being down nearly 3 pounds! Incredible work.

@cenedria, glad you're loading up on meds. Your vacay sounds like so much fun! I'm jealous that you're going wedding dress shopping. That's the main thing I miss from planning my wedding. Trying on all of the pretties...*sigh* Good luck talking to the trainer! You'll have to share your wisdom with us!

@francesstewart1 - congrats on the inches and pounds! You're making fantastic progress.

@kattungen, WTG on the loss!

@sasperilla, well done!

@Bru, nice job chickadee.

I'm so totally jazzed. Hubby got me the coolest necklace as an early birthday present. I decided to do a little research and I'm now working on creating some stuff inspired by it, as well as other accessories. *squee* excited!!
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    So, I weigh in on Fridays too, is it ok that I post it today or should I wait and post it tomorrow? I weigh in at WW so I like to use that number...although this week it isn't the case :laugh:

So, I did really good this past week until I left on Tuesday to go visit my sister. I did make some changes this trip, I knew it was going to be hard to stay on track so I stayed on track every day until I left and most of the day that I left, which is new for me, I would normally blow the whole week. It's a 4 hour drive and 2 hours in we stopped to go the bathroom and I bought chips and my daughter those mini oreos (sp). Of course they put too many in the bag and I didn't want my 3 year old to eat the whole bag, so I dumped more then half the bag in my bag of sun chips (rather then in the trash) and ate them. I had told my sister when we made plans that I wanted to buy food while I was there, take a walk and only eat 1 meal out. I guess she didn't have the guts to tell me she had a different plan. If I would have known she wanted to eat every meal out and not take a walk I could have shown up prepared mentally, but as you can tell from my cookie/chip story, I wasn't mentally prepared to do the right thing. That being said, here is my weigh in:

SW 190.2
    CW 190.4
    Gain .2

Not bad of a gain, but I had lost 4 lbs last week so I actually gained 4.2 this week :grumble: I didn't drink much water (didn't want to stop 10 times to pee on the way there or back and didn't want to wake my sister up 3 times peeing at night so i didn't drink much the whole trip) so I'm sure some of it will come off rather quickly. I'm back on track today and will see that fall off and I'm done dropping the same 5 lbs to just gain it back the next week. This is going to be tough to stick to, since with a loss next week means I need a loss the day after turkey day and two days after my birthday, but I will make it happen. I lost the day after thanksgiving last year, and I will again this year.

I'm trying to find the time to be more active in this group, I don't want to be one of those people who just pop in and talk about themselves, so that's a goal for this week for me. My only problem is that my lap top battery only lasts an hour before it dies so I need to come here first, catch up and become an actual member of this group, not just weight in!

I hope everyone is doing well!!!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Happy Friday!

@AprilVal, I like that you've added a nightly routine. And holy flaming meatballs, what a fantastic loss!

@nursee, your coworker gave you some interesting advice. Might have to give that visualization tactic a shot!

@certified_femail, OMG, 13 pounds in one week!?! That is just scary. da dum da dum da dum. ;)

@Stacy, WTG on being down nearly 3 pounds! Incredible work.

@cenedria, glad you're loading up on meds. Your vacay sounds like so much fun! I'm jealous that you're going wedding dress shopping. That's the main thing I miss from planning my wedding. Trying on all of the pretties...*sigh* Good luck talking to the trainer! You'll have to share your wisdom with us!

@francesstewart1 - congrats on the inches and pounds! You're making fantastic progress.

@kattungen, WTG on the loss!

@sasperilla, well done!

@Bru, nice job chickadee.

I'm so totally jazzed. Hubby got me the coolest necklace as an early birthday present. I decided to do a little research and I'm now working on creating some stuff inspired by it, as well as other accessories. *squee* excited!!

thanks Pinky.. :) I think the nightly routine is helping.. Along with me taking B12 vitamins.. :L) I started them on Thursday and I can tell a little difference. I <3 it!
  • Sasperilla124
    Options
    Thanks Pinky!

And way to go Aprival! 9 pounds is awesome!!!
  • trendely87
    trendely87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i weighed in today as the same 133 oh well better luck next week i can't wait to see the next challenge. Good job everyone.
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hey I wasn't around yesterday much so I am giving you my stats for the week now.

Starting MFP: 261.5

Starting Weight H20 Christmas: 212
    Week 1: 210
    Week 2: 207.5

Total Loss for challenge so far: 4.5 lbs

I see that so many of you are doing really great with this challenge and look like you may smash it and then some by Christmas! Go Team!

I started C25k this week and I'm sore as heck. But i do know sore equals achievement!
  • aprildauer
    Options
    SW 193
    CW 194

During the week I was down to 190 but I think my kids being sick and me not eating is why I lost the weight and then actually be able to eat caused me to gain. Hoping for a better week this week. Im going to attempt the workout insanity. I must be insane lol. But I figure I can just do what I can and go from there.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    SW 140
    (then up 4 total!)
    CW: 139.6

It's slow going right now....so very slow.....
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Just FYI to those still posting in here, we've moved on to Week 3...http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/134238--h20-12-pounds-of-christmas-challenge-week-3