Gym Crush

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, maybe it isn't. You could still ask him out and if he says no I have a girlfriend, then at least you will be prepared and know that it's not a rejection.

I'm married and I get asked out. It's never a rejection of the person, just that I'm already taken.
  • HapaHaole92
    HapaHaole92 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I shall try to establish rapport with him. I think that's a good thing to do. Baby steps hahah

This is exactly the right thing to do! Also, nerd moment: I love when people use the word "rapport." :) Good luck!!

Gah well he has a gf :(. She's pretty. We're kind of the same blah **** it. This is why I hate having crushes haha.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Crushes are def the worst. lol.
  • HapaHaole92
    Options
    Crushes are def the worst. lol.

Riiight :(
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    Tell him to visit : http://tinyurl.com/kyf2azz
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I've asked guys out and been rejected. It stings at first but it feels SO GREAT knowing whether or not you're wasting your time obsessing over the dude. There's a thrill that I feel when asking dudes out, even when they say no. I can't explain it, you'd probably feel the same way. (: You're a pretty girl and you seem nice, ask him out. The worst thing he can do is say no, right?
    I just don't ask people out, solves problems XD
  • resistance_freak
    Options
    I shall try to establish rapport with him. I think that's a good thing to do. Baby steps hahah

This is exactly the right thing to do! Also, nerd moment: I love when people use the word "rapport." :) Good luck!!

Gah well he has a gf :(. She's pretty. We're kind of the same blah **** it. This is why I hate having crushes haha.
    Well you should still establish a rapport with the guy. Most gfs aren't forever so go ahead and start getting to know this guy to find out if you want to go out with him when he's available next time.
  • goneforawhile
    goneforawhile Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Should of just asked.. He could of went on a date with you anyway and upgraded... :drinker:
  • HapaHaole92
    Options
    Should of just asked.. He could of went on a date with you anyway and upgraded... :drinker:

Hahaha maybe he wouldn't think of me as an upgrade from her and I'm sure she would probably hunt me down and kill me :p
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    If I were about 30yrs older, I got some pretty fit grannies running around at my gym at 5am haha
  • HapaHaole92
    Options

Well you should still establish a rapport with the guy. Most gfs aren't forever so go ahead and start getting to know this guy to find out if you want to go out with him when he's available next time.

I guess so, and keep being a creep and checking his Facebook to see if he's finally single haha. He's been dating her for 2 years now and they seem happy in their pics. I don't think they'll be breaking up anytime soon.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    No biggie.

Your young and pretty and sounds like you have good values so keep doing the do.

Stop creeping facebook though!!!! :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

I guess so, and keep being a creep and checking his Facebook to see if he's finally single haha. He's been dating her for 2 years now and they seem happy in their pics. I don't think they'll be breaking up anytime soon.

I think you should move on from that guy. Find another single guy.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    OP-how often are you getting asked out?

Even if he has a gf, you have no idea how stuff is going in that relationship. He may be looking to monkey branch, hit the exits so to speak. So yes, make it be known that you are into him.

If not this case, there could be a time in the future where you will need to put the moves on a guy.

Any situation, make it known, whether the guy is single, in a relationship. You'll have more peace about things that way. Rejection is usually better than regret that you didn't flesh it out a little bit.

Under most normal circumstances, I'd advise that you elicit him to ask you through flirty seduction. But since he's at work, hitting on women may not be priority number 1, so you could ask him out & it'd be ok. Be direct with your words and confident with your body language whenever you ask out a guy.

If you are going to ask a guy out, do a bar/drinks date on a weeknight.
  • latewinterwolf
    Options
    this isnt a gym crush its more in 6thform collee i had a pe teacher (super sexy and i mean super sexy to me anyway haha) kinda looks like mark selby the snooker player if anyone needs to know. i still bump into him in darlington whenever i go shopping there which is nice sometimes we go for a catch up drink.just because i have a bf doesnt mean i cant catch up with friends right haha.
  • nohaynicknamesdisponibles
    Options
    Just go to him and ask him if he would like to have a <beer, rum, smoke , coffee, pizza or insert here whatever you feel that is suitable> with you after work. What's the big deal here?
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    What's the worst thing that can happen? That he says no? So what. I'm much older than you and, with age, you learn to be bold.

Be bold.
  • HapaHaole92
    Options

Even if he has a gf, you have no idea how stuff is going in that relationship. He may be looking to monkey branch, hit the exits so to speak. So yes, make it be known that you are into him.

If not this case, there could be a time in the future where you will need to put the moves on a guy.

Any situation, make it known, whether the guy is single, in a relationship. You'll have more peace about things that way. Rejection is usually better than regret that you didn't flesh it out a little bit.

Under most normal circumstances, I'd advise that you elicit him to ask you through flirty seduction. But since he's at work, hitting on women may not be priority number 1, so you could ask him out & it'd be ok. Be direct with your words and confident with your body language whenever you ask out a guy.

I'm not getting asked out often. Guys go for girls who are a little more "plain" I would say. Also, I woudl like to flirt and talk more with him but I would feel awful knowing he has a gf and I'm trying to get in good with him :p
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options

I'm not getting asked out often. Guys go for girls who are a little more "plain" I would say. Also, I woudl like to flirt and talk more with him but I would feel awful knowing he has a gf and I'm trying to get in good with him :p

Plain? What do you mean by plain?
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    It would've been a mis match lol. Your photos are beautiful. You could've gone on that show beauty and the geek though.

Haha just kidding....kinda...

Anyway just move on to the next guy. Time waits for no one.