What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• debbibaldwin1
    debbibaldwin1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In 8 weeks I went from a size 18W to a size 12 jean, and from a XXL shirt to a medium. If you want to learn how I did that
    contact me and Ask Me How
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 8/10. I like how I look at that size. Started out at 18/20 got down to 16 in 3 months and then found out I'm pregnant. After the baby and some rest I'll be back at it.
  • bodybyvi1
    Options
    size always depend on your fitness..
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I currently dont have a clue what my size is. if i had to guess, maybe a size 12/13? I would love to be in the single digits. I've never been in that territory before...
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    The lowest size I have ever been is a size 14. My ideal Wgt is 12. I purchased my first 12 dress pants yesterday. Started out ask 14W/16W could wear some 16 dresses. Yelp 12 will be good for me.
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    I would like to be a size 12 (UK) which I think is a 10 in USA but not sure. I am a 16 jeans (UK) now and 14 on top.
  • 125babe
    Options
    I wear a size 8/10 now I would like to be a size 4.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    extra small
    now I'm just small
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I like the size I am now at my goal... some 6's/mostly 8's I am 5'8" and I feel great.
  • xenaroadwarrior
    Options
    If I could buy clothes off the regular racks in regular stores, and not the plus-size racks or stores, I'd be a very happy woman!
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 13, and XL in tops. I'm now a pretty comfortable 11 and a Medium in top. I wanna get to size 9, just because I've got a pair of shorts in that size and I'm soo close to fitting them.
  • training2bme
    Options
    I've been a size 3 before (no idea what I am now. Pregnant) and would LOVE to be that size again; I felt great, was eating healthy and working out and I wasn't gaunt looking.
  • Atarahh
    Atarahh Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    size 8-12
  • charbear94
    Options
    I am still in either junior sizes or jeans that go by numbers like men's, not typical 6, 8, 10's. Whatever that sizing is called, haha. In juniors my highest size was a 9, right now I am a 5/7. I like where I am :) much happier than when I was in 3's and 0's, during college. I was way too old to be wearing jeans that tiny! with the other jeans though, I am in a 26W (which I believe is a size 4 in women's). But I would like to tone up a bit to get into my size 25W that I got for Christmas two years ago. Still can't wear them and be comfy :(
  • twhaley1990
    twhaley1990 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 8-10, mostly 10 in pants 8 in dresses, but now I straddle the 4-6 range for everything just depending on the brand. I'd be happy being a solid 4
  • cooky_monster
    cooky_monster Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I guess if I had to specify, I would like to end up as a comfortable size 10 (uk) . But in any case, getting thin isn't what I am here for, as long as I get to a healthy weight and learn to be comfortable in my own skin, size is immaterial to me :smile:
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A size 8!

I currently wear a size 8 10 or 12 depending not the brand. Sometimes I can even fit a 6! it just depends not he brand's vanity icing.

I am mostly a 10 right now. I'd love to be mostly an 8.

* when i say mostly i mean when i go to the tore I want to pick out something I like and pick up an 8 in it and not have to pick up various sizes to see what fits. Generally always an 8*

:-) However If I am stuck at a 10 but still lost the weight I want to and gained the muscle definition I want to then i will be ECSTATIC and I don't care about pant size :)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    I went from a size 10 to a size 4 and I've been stuck at 4 however I'm still not satisfied, My goal would be a size 2 :)
    I'm fine with my current size- six (loose, because I like room in my clothes), a few size four, size smalls, and I have no desire to go any lower.

However, I once wore a very tight size 18 and extra large and was 220 lbs at 5 ft 4.

My question to you, which is meant with no ill intent: if you are not satisfied now with a size four, what makes you think you will be satisfied in a size two?
  • Nadia222222
    Nadia222222 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I want to go back to a size 4. How Did you do it?
  • Arnegard
    Arnegard Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I think it all has to do with your height and body structure. I am 5'9" so realistically, a size 2 on me would make me look like I am starving where as my 5'2" friend can pull it off.

I am comfortable at a size 10. I usually cannot maintain a 6 or 8 for very long.