What are your weight gain weaknesses?

Options

Replies

• jenbob555
    jenbob555 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Being so tired in the morning and talking myself out of waking up early to work out

Drug reps bringing restaurant food to my work for lunch every single day - it is soooooo hard to turn down free and yummy food!

Getting caught up in how tired I am when doing cardio and not pushing myself as much as I should be
  • Hbrennen
    Hbrennen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm great eating-wise until about 6:00pm.
    Then everything in sight (food wise), run for your life!

Sugary foods, also.
  • Spewze72
    Spewze72 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Those devilish processed carbs and sugar. Preferably at the same time. Cake, desserts, chocolate etc. Not fussed about the savoury stuff....
  • TBarron784
    TBarron784 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feeling a need to reward myself after accomplishments and I'm a goal oriented individual, for everyday things, like cleaning up paperwork, organizing, running errands. After getting a bulk down I want to decompress with (blank) and when I don't I feel deprived. I am now learning that the accomplishment is the reward!!!!
  • DigitalDiana
    DigitalDiana Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    one glass of good wine leads to two glasses of wine which leads to ...awww it doesn't matter if I snack...I'll make up those calories tomorrow.....
  • iwish123
    iwish123 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    if I'm in a bad mood...or bored.....chocolate.....CARBS!
    I am battling against the boredom or bad mood with exercise at the mo though, seems to do the trick :)
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Simply put - JUNK FOOD! I do not smoke, drink, take any recreational drugs, but I am junk-food addict!
    Me too!!!! and I looooovvvvvvveee me some peanut butter...I'm mildly allergic to Peanuts, so it reaks havioc on my digestive system :grumble: I wish I could just lose my PB obsession....
  • AeternityMiserealis
    Options
    When people are like ;c youre pretty already you don't need to lose weight! i like you the way you are.
    those days i generally am like ok well i guess i'm going to eat everything today... u__u; (and regret it all tomorrow)
    i asked my bf not to do that anymore lol.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    fresh baked bread
    ketchup chips
    double stuffed oreos with peanut butter
    so delicious ice cream
    cupcakes
  • CaliforniaAJ
    CaliforniaAJ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Snacking in the evening. I eat dinner at 6pm (because I am really hungry by then) but I am rarely in bed before 12. Learning to divide my calories into 4 and eat at 8am, 1pm, 6pm and then a small evening snack at 9pm.
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sweet Tea
    Potato Chips
    Being sick most of the time
    Stress
    Life in general lol.

Gained 3lbs this week from being sick, not eating enough, and not exercising. :'(
  • rcloyd5
    rcloyd5 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My weakness is my husband! He can eat whatever he wants and not gain weight. :smile: Ok, so I guess it's not him as it is that I enjoy all fattening foods. We both enjoy buffalo chicken wings, fries dipped and ranch...and other high fat/calorie foods. Sometimes I get in this rut...eating large portions of these foods. The more I eat the lazier I get...therefore not exercising!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Italian crusty bread but I am getting better about stopping with just 1 slice :)
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    My biggest down fall is STRESS , it prevents me from letting go of my weight no matter what I do … I have been in a plateau for over 2 months, staying within my calorie range , adding more aerobics / weights to no avail . I know its the stress but not sure how to go about not stressing .
  • DiamondRubyMom
    DiamondRubyMom Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My three kids, lol. Everyone thinks they need sweets. Therefore unrequested and unneeded desserts flow into my house. ugh!
  • EplusThree
    EplusThree Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever made the spinach dip off the back of Knorr vegetable soup mix?
    That with Tostios always has me craving a can of Coke, then I turn ravenous, like Cookie Monster.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Night owl who likes to eat here!
  • vanessabufkin
    vanessabufkin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My biggest weakness is lack of motivation
    :noway:
  • thefewsteps
    thefewsteps Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    mmmm captain morgan!
  • Cheese, dessert, bread, pretzels, pizza. Also, things like chips and dip in group surroundings.