Gym Crush

Options
1235»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    OP-how often are you getting asked out?

Even if he has a gf, you have no idea how stuff is going in that relationship. He may be looking to monkey branch, hit the exits so to speak. So yes, make it be known that you are into him.

If not this case, there could be a time in the future where you will need to put the moves on a guy.

Any situation, make it known, whether the guy is single, in a relationship. You'll have more peace about things that way. Rejection is usually better than regret that you didn't flesh it out a little bit.

Under most normal circumstances, I'd advise that you elicit him to ask you through flirty seduction. But since he's at work, hitting on women may not be priority number 1, so you could ask him out & it'd be ok. Be direct with your words and confident with your body language whenever you ask out a guy.

If you are going to ask a guy out, do a bar/drinks date on a weeknight.

I'm not getting asked out often. Guys go for girls who are a little more "plain" I would say. Also, I woudl like to flirt and talk more with him but I would feel awful knowing he has a gf and I'm trying to get in good with him :p

Plain? What do you mean by plain?

Maybe she means no make-up?
  • HapaHaole92
    HapaHaole92 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

Even if he has a gf, you have no idea how stuff is going in that relationship. He may be looking to monkey branch, hit the exits so to speak. So yes, make it be known that you are into him.

If not this case, there could be a time in the future where you will need to put the moves on a guy.

Any situation, make it known, whether the guy is single, in a relationship. You'll have more peace about things that way. Rejection is usually better than regret that you didn't flesh it out a little bit.

Under most normal circumstances, I'd advise that you elicit him to ask you through flirty seduction. But since he's at work, hitting on women may not be priority number 1, so you could ask him out & it'd be ok. Be direct with your words and confident with your body language whenever you ask out a guy.

I'm not getting asked out often. Guys go for girls who are a little more "plain" I would say. Also, I woudl like to flirt and talk more with him but I would feel awful knowing he has a gf and I'm trying to get in good with him :p

Like I mean they have a "plain" personality. They are boring, plain.
  • HapaHaole92
    Options
    It would've been a mis match lol. Your photos are beautiful. You could've gone on that show beauty and the geek though.

Haha just kidding....kinda...

Anyway just move on to the next guy. Time waits for no one.

Did you see his picture though? Haha he's not ugly at all!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Why would you think men are interested in boring women (also what seems boring to you may be interesting to another person who has different interests in life than you do)? Is that something your mom told you? Men like women that are attractive in various ways (and depending on their personal preferences which vary), some men like younger women/older women/or women their own age, interesting, fun, playful, that smile, that seem inviting towards them yet not desperate, confident but not arrogant, sociable. Sometimes men are shy, sometimes they are already taken in a long term happy partnership, sometimes they have a no flirting at work policy (so you may need to go other places to meet men), sometimes they prefer women that drink or women that don't drink. Different men have different personalities and interests in life and in women.

My husband said that he found me attractive (face/figure). He liked me because I was kind, intelligent, creative, and very very playful and adventurous, and he liked the graceful way I move and my dancing (I'm a dancer). We were young and in college, though. And he is a scientist and I've always had a strong interest in science as well.

I think at certain stages in life it can be more challenging or less challenging to meet a guy. It has a lot to do with the opportunities to meet guys that have similiar interests. Especially if you want to meet a guy, it may feel like you don't have as many opportunities. Or maybe you don't notice the single guys that are interested.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options

Ah, a belief and attitude like this may be why you don't get asked out.
  • RoyBeck
    RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    It would've been a mis match lol. Your photos are beautiful. You could've gone on that show beauty and the geek though.

Lets just say we all see things different then! Anyway good luck.
  • _Fenrir_
    _Fenrir_ Posts: 471
    Options
    Write your number on a Thong, walk out and stuff it in his top pocket, if he rings, great, if he doesn't, it'll show such confidence you never need be embarrassed.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    you're very pretty. i'm sure he'd love to go on a date with you too. :wink:
  • HapaHaole92
    Options

Lets just say we all see things different then! Anyway good luck.

Lol well that picture link I posted may not be his best one, but on his Facebook and in real life he's much cuter :). I don't want ot post his Facebook though.