Sounds good. I'll have to try it.
  • livefitwithjess
    livefitwithjess Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looks good! Thanks for posting.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    bump, I need this in my newsfeed and in my life. Know what I'm having for snack(s) today :laugh:
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    just a reminder to all though - if you don't use exactly the same brands for applesauce, protein powder & etc. as the OP used, which weren't specified except for Hershey's baking cocoa and Dr. Frank's whey protein powder, do be sure to enter your specific ingredients in the recipe builder. I got dramatically different numbers (70 calories for the applesauce one and 127 for the protein one) based on using different brands. :)

ETA - also have different macro values since the protein powder I used has more protein per gram than Dr. Frank's. Additionally I input the protein brownie recipe using Danon Light & Fit Greek Caramel Macchiato flavor because I couldn't find an entry for plain and I think it will taste awesome as a mocha-type brownie. Might add up to 1 tsp of instant coffee granules as well, we'll see.
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to try these!
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Bump
    Thank you!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I Will try
    thanks!
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Mm looks delish. Will have to try it one day.
  • andresconejo
    Options
    I'm glad everybody's liking the recipe! I bought a box of HErshey's cocoa pastw eek and already spent it D: so no brownies for me until i go back to the supermarket, lol!

And yeah i want to specify that the applesauce i used is the one by Musselman's Unsweetened NAtural Applesauce which is 50 cals per 1/2 cup (122 grams)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    I've tried both recipes now. I liked the second one a little bit more..the only thing I changed was replacing the protein powder with Pb2. It turned out great. Thanks for both recipes! I'll definitely make them again! :)
  • skinnydreams1997
    skinnydreams1997 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to try this!!
  • shadowfeet33
    shadowfeet33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! Will try next time I get to the grocery store!
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    bumping for future reference. That second one especially looks awesome!
  • lewism44
    Options
    This is great, thanks for sharing.
  • potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Bump...forgot to get all the ingredients today when I went grocery shopping. Guess it'll have to wait til next time!
  • andresconejo
    Options
    I've tried both recipes now. I liked the second one a little bit more..the only thing I changed was replacing the protein powder with Pb2. It turned out great. Thanks for both recipes! I'll definitely make them again! :)

Awesome! :)
  • tmcowan
    tmcowan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Bump....Thanks, they look yummy!
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • candicelh79
    candicelh79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options