Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring us! I have struggled with my weight most of my life on and off. I tried every diet I could find but never had much success. I have changed my way of thinking when it comes to weight loss. I realize that it is a lifetime commitment to living healthy, no dieting.
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring us! I have struggled with my weight most of my life on and off. I tried every diet I could find but never had much success. I have changed my way of thinking when it comes to weight loss. I realize that it is a lifetime commitment to living healthy, no dieting.

I really wish someone would have told me that when I started this whole thing. We see all these skinny people eating all the food they want... all the food we want. You would think that you could go back to that when you get to your goal. In reality, we all know that you cannot do that... we just think we can.

Good luck on your final journey to becoming a healthier you!
  • jhigginb
    jhigginb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Almost unrecognizable! Way to go!
  • oninnod
    Options
    God bless you.Thank you or sharing your story. You look terrific.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WWWOOOOOWWWWW!! I am at a loss for words. you look.....FABULOUS!! Wow, a HUGE congrats to you.
  • Terrin41
    Terrin41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Your story is an amazing inspiration. You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your journey.
  • VTflamingo
    Options
    In reality, it almost looks like you have your photos in the opposite order - i.e. the after photos look like they could be your early dating photos and the "before" photos look like what happens to most of us after having kids and moving forward a few decades in life.

What he said! lol You and your husband look amazing and your son is just adorable!
  • youtubeworkouter
    youtubeworkouter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, you've definitely inspired me!!!! Can I ask how tall you are? You just look amazing!!

I am 5'11''

When I started my journey I had an original goal of 160 lbs. I thought that was pushing it. As I got closer to my original goal I realized that I could do so much more. It took me much longer to lost that last bit, but it just took a little extra devotion!
    You look amazing!
    I know even I will need to readjust my goal weight the closer I get to my goal. I am 5'7" so 130lb that is my goal may be still to high. but I figure I should focus more on toning instead of all running and walking, when I get to 130lbs
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    holy crap! you look STUNNING!
  • marinamur
    marinamur Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wowwww! Amazing story! Congratulations!!!
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging! Amazing job!
  • jot42
    jot42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You deserve every bit of the great kudos you're getting here. What I love most about your story is that you got active, you're loving it, and that your commitment has clearly influenced your loved ones for the better.

Congrats!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! What a transformation. Thank you for sharing your story and your progression that brought you to where you are today.

Congratulations!
  • Your story really inspired me. You started out almost the same weight I am now and lost around the same amount of weight I want to lose. You did an amazing job!! And look wonderful!! You give me hope for my journey.
  • chloeleaaetoa
    chloeleaaetoa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW Thank you so much for the post!!!!!!!!!
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You look so happy and healthy in your after pics :):flowerforyou:
  • Brandnewme150
    Brandnewme150 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I am looking for an elliptical now and I was curious what kind you have and if you recommend it.
  • JaimeLaRae
    JaimeLaRae Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Whooohoooo!!!! Fantastic job, you look terrific!!!
  • Fit_Natasha
    Fit_Natasha Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Beautiful family! And they have such a strong-will mom! Congratulations! Your story is very inspiring.
  • pinktac0
    Options
    one word. STUNNING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!