Anyone from the UK?

Replies

• Andy_83
    Andy_83 Posts: 270
    I'm from Notts/Leics border, head off to Brazil in a month so trying to get in slightly better shape before then. Anyone please free to add me.
  • lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    I'm Tim from Kent, 36 (when DID that happen?).

It was that time you blinked Tim!!!

I'm from north Wales, now live in the big city...happy to gain a few more friends who might understand my dodgy phrasing! :)
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Hi I'm Sue from Cardiff, only been active on MFP since last Monday, even though I joined a year ago (gave up as soon as I started then:embarassed: ) in it for long haul now, would be nice to have friends in the same time zone, feel free to add me,
  • nathan_oz
    nathan_oz Posts: 229
    Hi there, I have around 25lbs to loose and from across the boarder in Dorset! I log in everyday, well I have since the new year, haha.
    Happy for you to add me for support.
  • kit8kat
    kit8kat Posts: 48 Member
    Hi, same time zone here (Nottingham). Feel free to add me - always looking for new accountability buddies to keep me on track (and visa versa) :wink:

2014 is going to be a good year!!
  • LesBrock
    LesBrock Posts: 44 Member
    Gloucester ere !

On my second week, got 50 to lose
  • Hi, i am jessica from lincolnshire and i am 23 soon :), and i have about 32pounds left to lose. Feel free to add me x
  • Saucymare2010
    Saucymare2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi I'm from Glasgow, I have a bit more than 30lbs to lose maybe treble that lol. This is a lifestyle change now fed up doing diets fro a few month losing the weight I need then putting it back on the following year. Time to change :)
  • Qakie
    Qakie Posts: 6 Member
    Hi,am in Nottingham and got 40 more pounds to lose.
  • Essex girl here! Got about 25lbs to lose! x
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Hi, I'm from Staffordshire. I've lost 24 pounds so far, about another 10 to go
  • I'm from the Midlands. Looking to lose 60-70lbs overall. I'd like some new friends too!
  • kjarvo
    kjarvo Posts: 236 Member
    Hi I'm from Liverpool and I'm 24. I need to lose about 3 stone. Feel free to add me anyone. I need more friends :)
  • Hi
    Im from the north east (hartlepool) looking to loose 2 1/2 stone and extra support , feel free to add me :)
  • clarewalsh5477
    clarewalsh5477 Posts: 16 Member
    Yes from newcastle :smile:
  • janinepady
    janinepady Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I joined today.I have a LOT to lose,or so it feels. Go ahead and add me.
    Janine:smile:
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    I'm from London feel free to add me :)
  • lmd_1979
    lmd_1979 Posts: 130
    Yep.
  • BMH227
    BMH227 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm from Durham and I have lots to lose. Feel free to add me too! :D
  • Hi Misscoastal, I'm from Brighton and joined just over a week ago.

Happy to be friends to motivate each other. :smile: