Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person who thinks you looked absolutely beautiful just as you were?

Great that you are now physically much fitter and healthier of course, I 'm just saying that you were lovely before, too.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible. You look like a whole new person! Your husband looks great too. Amazing and inspiring journey! Thank you for sharing!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You both look fantastic and your children are very luck you can show them a healthy way to live. Not all of us are lucky to have a partner that does it with us. Must make it so much easier.
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Wow. JUST WOW.
  • cosyrosie100
    Options
    well done you look brilliant.
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Fantastic!
  • klm100
    klm100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow you look incredible. Well done what an amazing achievement, xx
  • lizzybarron
    lizzybarron Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow. That is so incredible that you lost so much weight! Congradulations! x
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! That´s two completly different persons.
  • 1musicgrl
    1musicgrl Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story! You look fantastic! Congrats!
  • chandra2802
    chandra2802 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are an inspiration.
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What a phenomenal change; and the weight is one thing but, really, you both look so much happier (and of course healthier!) now. Truly amazing dedication and...just, wow. So well done. Congratulations.
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I am looking for an elliptical now and I was curious what kind you have and if you recommend it.

As I mentioned I did have to replace the belt after 5 years of pure torture to my elliptical but otherwise love it. I have a norditrack audioglider. I have the one with a manual incline which I think is just less to go wrong. Just decide your incline before getting on and adjust. It has great resistance programs. I use the "weight loss" program and sweat more than I do running a 5k. I got mine at sears when I was on sale and it was way less than the other ones in the market. I would buy the exact same one if the thing did on me tomorrow. I will note the only negative is that I am 5'11" so my stride is a bit longer than most. The elliptical (all ellipticals) have a much shorter stride than I do. However, as I mentioned, this wi be the case will all ellipticals. Good luck!
  • nightshade1980
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing journey. I have just got serious about losing weight and getting my life back, I have 100lb to lose and stories like yours make me believe I can also do it.
  • Namutami
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing!! thats such an inspiration!
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You both look fantastic and your children are very luck you can show them a healthy way to live. Not all of us are lucky to have a partner that does it with us. Must make it so much easier.

If my husband was completely on board it would be so much easier. He has basically lost weight because I no longer have the bad food in the house. He still wants to go out to eat all the time. He wants to eat unhealthy food. He really does not have a desire to lose weight. However, his constant push in the opposite direction has taught me to say no. Not only to him but all the food pushers. "Oh you have to enjoy some good food occasionally," "you can have just one of grandmas delicious cookies," "let's go to dinner at [insert restaurant with all the delicious food you used to love]." I have learned to say no, to come up with excuses, to enjoy what I really want and to find a healthy option at even the worst restaurants (like outback, red lobster and Olive Garden). I have even gone a cruise and lost weight.
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Love your story and success. congratulations!!!
  • cbumbalough
    cbumbalough Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You've done an amazing job!
  • truelove7
    truelove7 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Love your story! Congrats on the weight loss and lifestyle change! You look amazing and your family is so precious!
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    Incredible, you are an inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!