Just some new photos....I've lost 100.4lbs now

Options

Replies

• lenaxox
    Options
    i love this!!!
  • JediMom
    Options
    you look amazing! what an inspiration you are to us!!
  • CarolALeBrun
    CarolALeBrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW - that is awesome!
  • Determinedchica
    Determinedchica Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Wonderful Job!! Thank you for posting the photos they are truly an inspiration!!
  • ardnek77
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! These are my favorite types of posts on here since I have well over 100 lbs to lose and I'm always looking to see pictures of people that have DONE it. It amazes me to see how you are practically swimming in clothing that probably fit you like a glove before. This is the best sort of inspiration/motivation so thank you for sharing it. Congratulations on changing your life! I think your skirt with the birds and branches is the cutest skirt I've ever seen. Was that made for you also or did you buy it?
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I can't see pictures but will come back at home. :)
  • matari2010
    Options
    u look absolutely amazing!!! congrats on ur hard work & journey to the new u.
    very inspiring! thank u for sharing :happy:
  • Nicolletta
    Options
    You go, girl! :drinker:
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    You look lovely!!
    I bet when you started wanting to lose weight you didn't think it would be possible to be able to post a picture that reveals your stomach! That's naughty! haha

Great job! Thanks for posting.. I love seeing people's progress.
  • MrBuckeye
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • ctomassone
    Options
    That's an awesome accomplishment. What type of exercise routine are you following? 100+ in 9.5 months is terriffic.
  • KristyF08
    KristyF08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    That's amazing! :) Well done!
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and being and inspiration to others :)
  • RobertsMommy
    RobertsMommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look incredible hard work pays off Hun and you are proof of that!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL! You look fantastic!!!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You have done an amazing job! These are my favorite types of posts on here since I have well over 100 lbs to lose and I'm always looking to see pictures of people that have DONE it. It amazes me to see how you are practically swimming in clothing that probably fit you like a glove before. This is the best sort of inspiration/motivation so thank you for sharing it. Congratulations on changing your life! I think your skirt with the birds and branches is the cutest skirt I've ever seen. Was that made for you also or did you buy it?

I bought the bird skirt from an online shop and it was custom made for me. I even have a purse and earrings to match.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Great job....keep on going!!!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You look lovely!!
    I bet when you started wanting to lose weight you didn't think it would be possible to be able to post a picture that reveals your stomach! That's naughty! haha

Great job! Thanks for posting.. I love seeing people's progress.

I love that shirt and I do feel so "naughty" in it. Don't think I'd go in public yet wearing it......but you are sooooooo right 10 months ago I never thought I'd be able to wear something like that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!