Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Replies

• davadoto
    davadoto Posts: 105 Member
    Inspirational! Thx for sharing
  • caseybaby84
    caseybaby84 Posts: 5 Member
    Um whooa! You look amazing!
  • joesimtre
    joesimtre Posts: 48 Member
    This was inspiring. Very inspiring. With the story and the pictures I felt as if I was on the journey with you. Powerful stuff.
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    You look incredible! Great story and excellent work
  • luvsherhubby
    luvsherhubby Posts: 135 Member
    Wow! Amazing story! You both look SOOO much younger! In the first family pics yall look in the 30's the ;ast pic looks like it could be your senior prom picture!

Great job! your hard work has really paid off!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    you guys look great!!
  • ChristiCare
    ChristiCare Posts: 179 Member
    Holy Smokes! you look great! I am so glad you shared!
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Wow! Amazing story! You both look SOOO much younger! In the first family pics yall look in the 30's the ;ast pic looks like it could be your senior prom picture!

Great job! your hard work has really paid off!

This
  • sixds
    sixds Posts: 16
    Thank you so much for sharing i am at your beginning point and you have really shown me an end point that its real and i too can do. Congrats
  • vixx1405
    vixx1405 Posts: 129 Member
    Thats incredible well done you look amazing. I totally agree with the lifestyle choice not diet that's how i am trying to look at it.
  • 48Tara
    48Tara Posts: 10
    That is so awesome! Good for you! It is all about the lifestyle. That is what I am focusing on, I tend to do so well then resort back to old habits. NO more, reaching for my goal weight of 135!
  • wow you look amazing but i bet you feel even better THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing your story its very inspirational xx
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    AMAZING! Great job!
  • I started crying after reading your story and the pics. I have been in a rut for so long with losing weight and I have been so down on myself lately. Thanks for sharing because I really needed to see pics and read a story of someone who succeeded one step at a time. I'm starting to think that's the only way. I have been so hard on myself but I feel relieved to know that if I just take one step at a time all those little changes will add up. Thank you!!! HUGE CONGRATULATIONS for your accomplishment and for not giving up. Wow!!!!
  • CBDoll
    CBDoll Posts: 20 Member
    Holy Moley!! Congrats and great job!!
  • Klavon70
    Klavon70 Posts: 2 Member
    Absolutely OUTSTANDING!!! Great job!! Both you and your husband look remarkable! Congratulations!
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    You look like a totally different person! I'm very impressed! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • Amazing....what a great success story. keep up the great work and enjoy life......u are an inspiration
  • AmigaDona
    AmigaDona Posts: 13 Member
    congratulations, you look great, thank you so much you give me hope that I can do it :smile:
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Commendable....Awesome....what a lifestyle difference, huh? Fantastic job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!