Looking for friends who aren't afraid to have an open diary

Options

Replies

• Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not afraid to keep my diary open to my friends, but I am afraid that you think having a Big Mac once in awhile is bad! :laugh: I don't keep my diary open to shame myself and it makes me sad you have that mentality. It should be for accountability and honesty, and sharing ideas. Not shaming. I would never shame anyone for eating something, so if that is what you're looking for then that's not me. If you're just looking for a nice friend who will support you then feel free to add me :smile:
  • CardiacKev28
    CardiacKev28 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Please check out my Diary- It's there for anyone to see. I hope my info helps!
  • fat2skinny50
    fat2skinny50 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Mine is opened, sometimes my food is bad but i am honest with the food and workout - feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • amilemon
    amilemon Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Uh no, I like fast food and junk food as well as the next foodie - but tracking, and keeping my diary open, keeps me in check. If I have an open diary, I enjoy having friends who reciprocate, too. I enjoy seeing what other people eat because it gives me ideas - not because I like to size myself up based on other's intake.
  • kym117
    kym117 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends but you can add me if you like, I always log honestly and I am not angelic :laugh:
  • kannh89
    kannh89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello my diary is also open, it shows the little bit of chocolate I just allowed myself!! :D
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • tat20
    tat20 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Open diary here!:drinker:
  • jennie5693
    jennie5693 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this. I need the accountability. Feel free to add me!

Jen
  • Katavison
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! I only have 2 diary sharing friends and sometimes they don't eat for days :S x
  • tenatroy1
    Options
    How do you have an open dairy?
  • lilredhead314
    lilredhead314 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I eat pretty healthy, but sometimes (Sat for example) I want a bacon cheeseburger, so I eat a bacon cheeseburger.
  • doug_pierce
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. All are welcome to add me.
  • metalloz
    metalloz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Mine is open if anyone would like to add me
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    <-- Right 'cher. Ain't much I keep secret, despite my clever user name :bigsmile:
  • glennoxyoung
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - I like getting ideas from others and knowing others can keep and eye on me keeps me on
    track. I need new friends as several of mine dropped out over holidays. I'm a very positive person, especially now I've lost
    this weight :)
  • tdancy1997
    tdancy1997 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just recently signed back up. You can add me too. I don't know if mine is opened but I can check to make sure it's opened.
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add x
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I also keep mine open for accountability. Anyone can add me. It has worked for me. 159 lbs lost in total. HW: 302, CW: 143 and 5'4.
  • seriouslypinkchick
    seriouslypinkchick Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and honest if I am bad I log it best to be honest with yourself first & also your suportive online friends I welcome anyone as I nosey at diaries for ideas anyone who wabts to ad me feel free x