Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You BOTH look fantastic!! And, more importantly, is that your life is changed. Good job!
  • lyzmorrison
    lyzmorrison Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! You are a different person! What a great inspiration!
  • franschultz
    franschultz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and pictures. You look amazing and I'm sure you feel even better. Very inspiring!
  • letterfly
    letterfly Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! you both look great and I'm sure feel great!
  • Butterf1y_Effect
    Butterf1y_Effect Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on our amazing accomplishment! You look fantastic! :smile:
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Woow! Great job!
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    you look incredible. thanks for sharing
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on choosing a healthy and fit lifestyle. It's hard to believe the before and after pictures are of the same person! You look great!
  • fionawilliamson
    fionawilliamson Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW, and how much younger you look.
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    To all:

I thank you for reading my story and finding some motivation in it. Again I am getting a ton of questions off the board and hope that a few posts will satisfy those lingering questions and bits of information I failed to mention in my original post. First of all, I now feel amazing. Before the weight loss I was lazy. I did not want to get up in the morning. I rarely ate for health. I just ate because it was good or because I thought I was hungry. I often fell subject to food pushers. I had no motivation and no desire to do anything to change my life/habits. It was not until my son was born that I really started to make any changes. What I did/ate became a direct reflection of my son's health. I actually saw it in my husband first. Fried food is horrible. It makes you feel horrible inside and out.

When my son started to eat food (non-breast milk) I would be sure that would have time to process his food. I made no excuses. He was eating whole food and loved it. Why couldn't I?

The main reason I have almost completely eliminated processed food now is not because of an allergy or a weight loss ploy; it's simply because they make me feel icky. Oh don't get me wrong, they taste so great at the time, it's later that I feel and look icky. I am not carb free. That is NUTS. Fruits have carbs, veggies have carbs. I reduced processed carbs. Bread, pasta, chips, snack foods, crackers, bars, alcohol.

I hope I addressed most of your questions and concerns. Please feel free to ask more! I will try to get back to you as soon as I can!
  • QuietMorning
    QuietMorning Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing! Thank you so much for posting this.
  • shoc369
    shoc369 Posts: 21
    Options
    I needed to see this today too!

I am on day one of my 105 pound weight loss journey. I need all of the inspiration I can as I am in for the long journey!
  • LeahGirard63
    LeahGirard63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Congratulations on your life change. You both look awesome.
  • MDixon26
    MDixon26 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing your story, and I wish you all the best in continuing your journey. :)
  • MellyLikestoRun
    MellyLikestoRun Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! Your eyes are even sparklier! Congratulations for finding what works for you and following it through!

Your son is ADORABLE, btw. :)
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Just stunning! Your story, and you, too. The photo of you in your black strapless dress...so elegant and lovely, you could model. And how wonderful that your new lifestyle has just naturally led to a healthier life for your husband, and will provide a healthy start for your little boy. You're beautiful inside and out.
  • debsgetfitness
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on your accomplishment & success!! You look great I just started MFP today, again, and hoping to end with the same success. One day at a time.
    Thanks for posting!
  • sweety58
    sweety58 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is . . . Just Wow! You are awesome!!!!!
  • jam1010
    jam1010 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Amazing. you actually lose one whole person in you. you've lost 130 lbs. my goal is to lose 30 pounds, not impossible. i am so inspired by your story.
  • loserlee123
    loserlee123 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Amazing, congrats to you, well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!