Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Amazing story. Congratulations!!! I am having a bad scale day and this was a much needed boost! :wink:
  • Slippyslope
    Slippyslope Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow-amazing! You look fantastic!
  • kermie_88
    kermie_88 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    YOU INSPIRE ME :') I am currently at 274 as of today after having 3 kids. I want to get down to at least 145-150 pounds by December 2015 for my 10 year vow renewal ceremony. :)
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    I lost over 94 pounds-have kept it off for 5 years-I loked at you pic-and they are truly amazing I am impressed-I wish you a lot of luck on lifestyle change
  • PositiveBody
    PositiveBody Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Goodness...what a transformation! Beautiful. Just Beautiful!
  • karleigh55
    Options
    Thank you for reminding me that diets do not work. You look fantastic. Way to stick with it. I lost 100 pounds seven years ago and have gained 30 due to eating badly and not exercising. Thank you for the inspiration to get off my butt and back to being active!
  • Nancymcgregor
    Nancymcgregor Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow you have really inspired me. I feel like I've been on a constant diet for years and it's been miserable. I've decided to eat healthy food this year and exercise more. No more stupid diets.
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I lost over 94 pounds-have kept it off for 5 years-I loked at you pic-and they are truly amazing I am impressed-I wish you a lot of luck on lifestyle change
    I am glad to be of some assistance in the inspiration world. You should be so proud of yourself for keeping the weight off for that long!! Do you find that it gets easier the longer you have kept it off or are you constantly still thinking in weight loss mode?
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    What a difference in both of you.
    What a fabulous result, thanks for sharing your story and pictures.

:flowerforyou:
  • samr73
    samr73 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Just wow! What an achievement and an amazing transformation!

It doesn't feel like saying "well done" is enough but Well Done!!!!!
  • Nailah1109
    Nailah1109 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY AMAZING TRANSFORMATION!!!
    you are such an inspiration... WELL DONE!!!!!
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, fabulous transformation, thank you for sharing, both you and your husband have done amazingly. You both look like different people :flowerforyou:
  • debsocwk
    debsocwk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    amazing and so inspiring
  • zenazy
    zenazy Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, thank you. Your are very inspiring. You look incredible.
  • kell2116
    kell2116 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    holy moly that is an incredible transformation. you rock - SO inspiring. THANK YOU :flowerforyou:
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Great job you look amazing
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Jacyln - Great Success Story!!!

Congratulations to your lifestyle change. Not only have you done something wonderful for yourself, but you also have changed the life of your son. He is now growing up in a household eating healthy and will be conscious about the importance of exercise and diet to lead a healthy lifestyle himself. That is something I really want to commend you on doing. You have forever changed his course because of it. I encourage you to be the soccer or Little League Mom who shows up for your turn at providing snacks by bringing orange slices, or veggies, etc... . My wife and I were the same way and the surprising thing is - kids love it. And eat it. Of course, the other Moms will bring cookies, chips, junk, junk, and more junk - but don't let that influence you and what you teach your son.

Of course, the one thing that jumped out the most at me in your pictures was the one with you and a mountain bike. ;-) I thought maybe you could talk a little more to the audience here about your exercise habits during the weight loss phase and what you are doing now in terms of hours per week. It's important to combine diet with exercise, and so far in this thread we've heard more about the diet portion of your success story. I'd like to hear more details about the exercise portion.

I can vouch for cycling - especially mountain biking - as a great way to keep in maintenance mode with the low impact, high calorie burn one can achieve through turning the pedals. It's also a great way to lose weight to get down to a goal level. Are you and your husband mountain biking together? Do you race?

Again, congrats on your success and lifestyle change. It's an excellent role model. And we will all forgive you for dressing your son up as Santa Claus. But if you do it again..... '-)

SST
  • margaretdoggett1
    margaretdoggett1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing. Your story is so motivating. You worked very hard and the results are amazing,
    your beautiful smile in the before pictures shows you are truly a beautiful person inside and out, and you look even happier now, it also looks as if your husband has gotten fit and healthy with you? Here's to a long and healthy happy life with your family!
  • Mom_Ellis
    Mom_Ellis Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You both look amazing, thanks for sharing.
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! You look amazing and are a great inspiration to me. I am in the phase where I am doing a diet, but really want to make this a lifestyle change. I am glad to see that it is possible and just takes persistance.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!