November No Late Night Snacking

Options

Replies

• gillleeman
    gillleeman Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    ME 6/LNS 6 hooray I've finally caught up and now hope to have more no snack nights than snack nights.
  • blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    struggling w/ the whole late night eating tonight... so i'm thinking soon to bed so i can count this a Me 3, LNS 2.
  • rynsmom0911
    Options
    I guess I'll take my the Halloween candy I "borrowed" from my son out my nightstand drawer! I'm in!!! Good luck everyone!!:happy:
    :happy: :laugh: :wink:
  • outdoorzgirl
    outdoorzgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me 1 / PDE 1 :(... but today's another chanece to do it right!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    loveme... Thanks for the notice at the end of October to me (and Zaza). I got really sick, and it lasted a whole week. I couldn't do anything but lay in bed. Couldn't even hardly sleep. It was terrible!

Back for November though!

Me: 1 ... LNS: 0
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    11 me/2 LNS
    11 DH/2 LNS

Tonight is 8:30 for us as we are going out with family.
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    Ok i'm in, better late than never right! I don't want to cut off after dinner snacks in total but just cull the crap food (chips, chocolate, sweets etc) and food that is going to put me over my cals for the days. I hope this makes sense and is ok. At night I seem to lose all of my resolve and undo all the good work I did during the day!

So there are 17 days left including today. My aim is 13 of the 17

Well done on creating this tread, it is just what I needed!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me:10 ~ LNS: 3

I ate HORRIBLE yesterday but I didnt eat after 7 pm (my cut off time is 8pm)

Welcome Back Steph! :smile:
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    Alright - 1 to me! :)
  • blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    me 4
    lns 2
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    12 me/2 LNS
    Not sure about DH
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back Steph! :smile:
    Thanks love!

Me: 2 ... LNS: 0

I'm trying to stop eating by 8pm, since I'm seeing a Naturopath who wants me to be in bed by 10pm... Sometimes it happens...
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    Sorry for such a long absence. I surprised my husband with a 2 1/2 week trip to Europe for his 60th birthday. Best present I ever gave myelf. :laugh: Actually, it really was a fabulous trip and we enjoyed ourselves.

Now, it's back to reality. My cut-off time is 9:30 p.m. except for evenings out - then I bump it to 11;30 p.m.
    Hope this works - I have had a hard time w/jet lag and not feeling well.

Will try to skim the postings here, but I have not been on in about a month and am feeling inundated. Hope everyone is doing well. we have to stay strong and stick w/this challenge, especially now that the eating holidays are coming up!!!

Zaza
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 11 ~ LNS: 3

Welcome Back ZaZa! Glad you enjoyed your trip to Europe. I know that was a great vacation, I will be glad when I can go on another vacation. :smile:
  • francesstewart1
    Options
    Whoop 2 to me :)
  • Ntdrkyet
    Ntdrkyet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oh i am so in on this! This has been a major issue for me, and I seem to consume way too many calories doing so! The rest of Novemeber I am commited to no food after 8pm, period!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    12 me/3 LNS :grumble:
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Well, so much can happen in 24 hours. I was diagnosed last evening w/shingles and I don't even know if I stuck to my cut-off time because I fell asleep on the sofa and then was up from 11 pm to 3 a.m. Right now, I just have to be more concerned w/eating before meds etc. So, I'll try to do the challenge, but am going to be flexible. I can't exercise right now so I do want to be more conscious of food intake (once I'm done w/prednisone).
    I'll make tonight my starting point since I have no recolleciton of last night's blur.
    Zaza
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 12 ~ LNS: 3
  • loveme445
    Options
    Well, so much can happen in 24 hours. I was diagnosed last evening w/shingles and I don't even know if I stuck to my cut-off time because I fell asleep on the sofa and then was up from 11 pm to 3 a.m. Right now, I just have to be more concerned w/eating before meds etc. So, I'll try to do the challenge, but am going to be flexible. I can't exercise right now so I do want to be more conscious of food intake (once I'm done w/prednisone).
    I'll make tonight my starting point since I have no recolleciton of last night's blur.
    Zaza

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. :frown: Your main focus right now should be to get better. Get Well Soon! :flowerforyou: