100 lbs weight loss - Swimsuit Progress

Replies

• scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Awesome lots but more importantly, amazing attitude! Congrats! ! You look fab :)
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    I'm proud of you -it isn't easy putting yourself out there for everyone to see, You are beautiful! Remember that!
    and we all have "things" we don't like about our bodies, put that energy into what you do like, the rest will fall into place.
    You have done well, be proud!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Incredible!! You don't even look like the same person, and I see nothing to be ashamed of. KUDOS TO YOU!!
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    you are so adorable. Go take that bikini out to the beach....where it belongs! :wink:
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Hi, my name is Amelie and I just turned 20.
    I lost 100 lbs over the course of a year and a half and this summer was the first time I ever bought and wore a bikini in public.

I feel like this is probably a common problem but I’ve always had a really hard time accepting how my stomach looks, but I realized how silly it is for me to obsess over that one thing I can’t really change instead of focusing on all the things I did changed.

I completely transformed myself. Like I did that. Me. Not all those girls I’m always comparing myself to. Which means that if I’m strong and determined enough to do this, why can’t I be strong and determined enough to stop feeling so bad about myself to the point where I’m ashamed of posting pictures showing my imperfections?

So there you go world: swimsuit progress.

tumblr_inline_mxyo5f7M6V1qb5plm.jpg

CONGRATS ON THE HARD WORK AND WEIGHT LOSS!!! :flowerforyou:

You look gorgeous! I, too, struggle with accepting myself and my imperfections even after losing 50 lbs. And sometimes I think it's actually harder to accept your body after working so hard to lose a lot of weight. So I know exactly what you're feeling! Just try to remember that even though you may not think your body is absolutely perfect, it's amazing because of all of the hard work you put into it! You deserve to wear that bikini and show off at the beach because you work hard to keep yourself healthy! Your body is beautiful because you take good care of it!

My only advice to you would be this: stop hiding your natural beauty! Before, you may have hid behind the extra weight (like how I did before) and now that you've lost the weight, from your "after" picture, I can tell that you're STILL hiding, but this time behind insecurities. So don't hide anymore! Stand up confidently, be proud of your hard work, and smile so that everyone can see how beautiful you really are! :bigsmile: *hugs*
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Congratulations u look incredible!
  • breakhearts
    breakhearts Posts: 110 Member
    You look fantastic, mamas! :D I can't believe how motivated you've made me. It's nice. I needed that.
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Be proud...you look great...congrats
  • tavery3700
    tavery3700 Posts: 42 Member
    I think you look wonderful,maybe you should try a different style of bottom. The high hip ones make your legs look longer, and minimize your lower stomach area. You are hot girlfriend, just find the right suite to show off your true hotness.
  • More Photos please!!! So incredible. You look so fabulous now. Good luck with maintenance!

I have a blog if you wanna see more pictures haha & thank you!
    http://withtimecomesmiracles.tumblr.com/
  • Vfleming6416
    Vfleming6416 Posts: 11 Member
    Great job! You look wonderful!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Congratulations !! You can make your dreams come true, you have that power in you!! You look fabulous, keep the excellent job you have been doing!
  • Lonasue32
    Lonasue32 Posts: 109 Member
    I don't care if I lost 100 lbs I would totally be freaking out posting myself in a bikini for the world to see I think. So I think you rocked it. You look great by the way, I can't wait to look back after 100lbs lost.
  • Good for you, you look amazing!:smile:
  • ks_mommaof5
    ks_mommaof5 Posts: 73 Member
    First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS! You are ROCKING that bikini ... your success is truly inspirational!! Please know that you are gorgeous - inside and out. Treasure the new you and celebrate every inch of your new body - even those inches that are not flawless. :)
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    You're the business, girl! wow. great work! you look beautiful!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    You are just comparing yourself to magazine covers. You look great. Once you are my age and you've met a few celebrities you will appreciate how much air brushing is going on!!
  • xbellezx
    xbellezx Posts: 32 Member
    Wow, you look great. The lesson you learnt is something I wish I had learnt at 20, trust me you are going to have happier life because of it.
  • Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Hi, my name is Amelie and I just turned 20.
    I lost 100 lbs over the course of a year and a half and this summer was the first time I ever bought and wore a bikini in public.

I feel like this is probably a common problem but I’ve always had a really hard time accepting how my stomach looks, but I realized how silly it is for me to obsess over that one thing I can’t really change instead of focusing on all the things I did changed.

I completely transformed myself. Like I did that. Me. Not all those girls I’m always comparing myself to. Which means that if I’m strong and determined enough to do this, why can’t I be strong and determined enough to stop feeling so bad about myself to the point where I’m ashamed of posting pictures showing my imperfections?

So there you go world: swimsuit progress.

tumblr_inline_mxyo5f7M6V1qb5plm.jpg

You are amazing and inspire me
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Good for you... you look GREAT! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!