Finally my Story Female 130lbs Lost with LOTS of Pics

Options

Replies

• donny612
    donny612 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!! Your starting point is just about where I am. I still have a long way to go.
    Don
  • JaclynSPR13
    JaclynSPR13 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look great and that was inspiring.I;m really hoping i can get to my goal this year .It is going really slow .

Slow is good! That's how you should lose weight!
  • UncertainAngel12
    UncertainAngel12 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How wonderful :D Congratulations. You look so happy an din love.
  • fitndfab
    fitndfab Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look a complete different person now! So inspiring :)

Keep up maintaining !
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! you don't even look like the same person!
  • jrussoalesi
    jrussoalesi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Shut the "F" up...When I scrolled down and saw your first "after" pic I actually cussed out loud! (Hope no one in myoffice heard me) That is the most amazing transformation I have seen. You have defined success for me. WOW!! Thanks a million times over for the motivation! GOAL - here I come!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Holy cow. Don't take this the wrong way... but if I saw your before and afters in a weightloss ad I'd be like "yeah right... there is NO WAY that is the same person". You look AMAZING! So inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • SweetTooth68
    SweetTooth68 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You and your partner both look AMAZING!!!!
  • missymakayla
    missymakayla Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    :smile: :smile: :smile: WOW,WOW,WOW!!!!!:smile::smile: :smile:
  • JaclynSPR13
    Options
    Shut the "F" up...When I scrolled down and saw your first "after" pic I actually cussed out loud! (Hope no one in myoffice heard me) That is the most amazing transformation I have seen. You have defined success for me. WOW!! Thanks a million times over for the motivation! GOAL - here I come!

Yup... That's me! Thanks for the comment. You made me laugh. I honestly never thought I could lose the weight. I still have issues now considering myself as a thin person. I honestly still look in the mirror and look for the fat instead of looking at the progress. I guess I was there along for the progress though.

It can be done!
  • Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You inspire me.
  • patsypooter
    patsypooter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    So amazing! You were beautiful even before the weight loss but you look so much healthier and happier now!

I have a similar amount of weight to lose however my goal weight is 180lbs. It's the weight I remember having in grade 12 and I really loved how I looked then so that is my goal. 109 more lbs to go, eek.

Thank you for sharing your weight loss tale, it is such great encouragement for the rest of us.
  • kaaabney
    kaaabney Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just started using mfp again and this is so inspiring. I have a friend doing it with me this time so I hope we can keep each other motivated. Your story touched me. I have read all your comments and I want to thank you for taking the time to give so much information. You will help so many people and that is amazing. Oh and by the way.....just like everyone else said I am very proud of you. You look GREAT!!!!! and changing your lifestyle for your children is awesome. My daughter is 14 and I am going to have to really start showing her a difference! Thanks again
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great job!

I am really admiring your husband's hair though.
  • JaclynSPR13
    Options
    I just started using mfp again and this is so inspiring. I have a friend doing it with me this time so I hope we can keep each other motivated. Your story touched me. I have read all your comments and I want to thank you for taking the time to give so much information. You will help so many people and that is amazing. Oh and by the way.....just like everyone else said I am very proud of you. You look GREAT!!!!! and changing your lifestyle for your children is awesome. My daughter is 14 and I am going to have to really start showing her a difference! Thanks again
    Thank you so much! You are very fortunate to have someone to join you on your journey. Not only are you positively influencing each other but your moods will rotate. Typically when you are having a bad day you friend will be feeling rather motivated. Just beware when you are both feeling crappy.... No ice cream and crying here!

I will also do my best to keep you on your toes!
  • JaclynSPR13
    Options
    Great job!

I am really admiring your husband's hair though.
    Yah, it even makes most women jealous. :D
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What a transformation - you look FANTASTIC!!! Beautiful family too!!!
  • steinzeit
    Options
    what an incredible transformation. 2 different women - before and after
  • kajpen
    kajpen Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! You are a true inspiration! PS: If I can figure out how to post pictures I created a side by side before and after of one of your pics.
  • JaclynSPR13
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! You are a true inspiration! PS: If I can figure out how to post pictures I created a side by side before and after of one of your pics.
    That would be cool! Unfortunately due to a computer upgrade I lost all my side-by-side pics I had done previously.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!