7000 Calories Burn Challenge!!

Options
Hi All,
I've never done one of these but I'd like to see if anyone is interested in joining me .For the next week starting tomorrow I'm going to burn 7000 calories.Hopefully you'll join me .I'll be posting my burns daily..Thanks...Mark

Replies

• soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • JagMisra
    Options
    and how do you propose to do that? 7000 calories is a lot!!!!...I'll join u, but u have to tell me wat ur plan of action is :)
  • dedet
    dedet Posts: 4
    Options
    I agree, please post your plan. I'm up to the challenge.
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Do you mean 7,000 in a day?!?!
  • sallyLunn
    Options
    I'm guessing week. I would also like to hear his plan. I won't join, but I would love to hear all about it.
  • blthornton5
    Options
    I haven't done this but I'm willing to go for it.
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm afraid I'm not up to that right now, I'm doing the Bob Greens total body workout, But I will add cardio later, maybe I can jump in then. I really like the looks of that German Shepard, is he your's? I have a 7 month old girl, love her to death!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    I'll try it.
  • blthornton5
    Options
    My name is blthornton5 and I have been doing this for little over a month.
  • soze
    Options
    Here's my plan. Hike tomorrow about 6 miles. If I have some energy left hit the gym. That should easily get me past 1000 calories. Thursday, 18 holes of golf. That will be over 2000. From then on probably just the gym.
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    I'll give it a shot....not sure how I'll work it in but that'll be half the challenge! Maybe I can do lunges across the warehouse to the bathroom all day? :laugh:
  • LindseyRenee1
    LindseyRenee1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    im in. Are we posting our calories burned each day? for the next week? Starts tomorrow right?
  • reedmm
    reedmm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is molly, I've been logging for almost 3 weeks now. 7000 a week is a lot!
  • SkierElle
    Options
    Well I am doing 3500 this week, 7000 seems rough with classes, but I will try it next week over thanksgiving break then hopefully I can do it over winter break too (which is a month long!) so if you do this again next week, I'm definitely in!! :)
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I am totally game for this.... I am currently doing P90X and additional cardio so its a pretty attainable goal for me. I wear an HRM so I get a pretty accurate readings...
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    7000 is definitely too much for me. A thousand calories per day? I hardly get over 400. I'll half your challenge though and go for 3500. That's a pound burned just through exercise, and I think I'll need it with Thanksgiving coming up. :D
  • soze
    Options
    At 3500 calories a pound that is 2 pounds.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I've never done one of these but I'd like to see if anyone is interested in joining me .For the next week starting tomorrow I'm going to burn 7000 calories.Hopefully you'll join me .I'll be posting my burns daily..Thanks...Mark

I wish I could!!! lol Your burns are always so amazing! You're the perfect person to post this challenge.
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    Thats a lot of work, I'll watch.
  • collettemrk
    Options
    My main plan is to ride my bike .I can burn 1000 calories in a little over an hour ..I also play alot of softball!! I know it's not going to be easy getting motivated everyday but that's why it's a challenge.Yes tomorrow is when it starts.Post your burns daily.Maybe we can do this more then one week.Who knows? Good luck to all....YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!...Mark