Tips for a first date? (guys only..)

Options

Replies

• SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    (They may be scared of you, but texting to say you have arrived is common and normal behavior).

Not for a first date. Ever.

Agreed. That is not cool for a first date at all.

or ever for any date with me.

lol then you're not getting any dates with normal guys. Your loss.

Whats hilarious is most you ladies making these demands are not even f*&%able by most guys standards.

I would love to see some pics of the guys you dated lately.
    The guys I've dated could crack you like a coconut, darling.

They drive tanks, know how to handle an AK47 and actually respect women, which is why they have plenty of intelligent, strong, beautiful women around them in the real world and not just when they play video games in their moms' basements.

And they don't have to brag about it because it's real.

And I have spent very little of my adult (or teenage for that matter) years single. I am not single now and have not been for nine years. You, however, are.

I own a replica AK amongst others and Ive killed bears, darling.

But my question is what are they making up for? Why do they have to put on an act and white knight you? What is their true insecurity? Facial aesthetics? Looks? Penis size?

Why do they need to act so tough? I can be tough too but you don't see me bragging about it. Then again I also have a pretty face you can watch for hours and a huge penis.

I don't need to drive tanks to make up for anything...

Also I don't have to put on an act of being a "gentlemen" I just do and say what I want and still get laid.

I text "here" and refuse to meet the parents and still get laid.

And theres nothing you can do to stop me from getting my pee-pee wet.

Why do I picture you crying into a pillow after 3seconds of sex? You're that guy aren't you?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    (They may be scared of you, but texting to say you have arrived is common and normal behavior).

Whats hilarious is most you ladies making these demands are not even f*&%able by most guys standards.

They drive tanks, know how to handle an AK47 and actually respect women, which is why they have plenty of intelligent, strong, beautiful women around them in the real world and not just when they play video games in their moms' basements.

And I have spent very little of my adult (or teenage for that matter) years single. I am not single now and have not been for nine years. You, however, are.

But my question is what are they making up for? Why do they have to put on an act and white knight you? What is their true insecurity? Facial aesthetics? Looks? Penis size?

Why do they need to act so tough? I can be tough too but you don't see me bragging about it. Then again I also have a pretty face you can watch for hours and a huge penis.

Also I don't have to put on an act of being a "gentlemen" I just do and say what I want and still get laid.

You said pee-pee. :huh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Oooohhhh. You've killed BEARS?? With a GUN? From a TREE STAND??? Scary, tough dude.

They don't "have to" do any of those things. They just do them because it's what they do.

They can also type out a paragraph that makes sense. Brains AND brawn!

And as for "not bragging about it," what was happening in the cell phone in movies thread yesterday?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

You said pee-pee. :huh:

My 3 year old says pee-pee . . .
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    *taking notes*
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options

Oooohhhh. You've killed BEARS?? With a GUN? From a TREE STAND??? Scary, tough dude.

They don't "have to" do any of those things. They just do them because it's what they do.

They can also type out a paragraph that makes sense. Brains AND brawn!

And as for "not bragging about it," what was happening in the cell phone in movies thread yesterday?

I'm confused
    You say you get laid all the time yet you start a post about tips for a first date??

Oohhhhhh I get it ;)
    (We have one of those in Toronto too...we just call it hooker Harvey's)
  • _AwesomeSauce_
    Options
    Thank you @IpuffyheartHe for the nice compliment. Apparently the majority of 'bros' in this thread do not have children. Daughters for that matter.

I think my original statement covers all bases for the bro seeking dating tips:
    That is, I said, "treat your date the way you'd want your daughter to be treated". If you can manage that, you will be able to survive any of her fathers death wishes for you, and win her mothers heart.

God, after reading some of the dismal tips from some of the bros, helps me appreciate the fact that I am already married to my best friend. Put her needs before your own, and you'll be amazed how your relationship will flourish.

Coming from and "old bro"
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Okay so when I pick her up, should I walk to her door?
    YES
    I'm kind of afraid of her dad opening the door, I think it would be kind of awk. I'm going to be as nervous as it is, don't need her dad intimidating me..
    Holy sheet. Man up! Is this what you want your first impression to be? Could not muster enough courage to go to the door? Nervous? Understood. Its normal. Suck it up and impress the hell out of mom and dad. Maybe youll get lucky and your date will come to the door, but dont chicken out.
    So I was thinking about opening the car door for her and closing it. Is that too "soft" of me? I don't want to come off as some sort of softy.
    Open the door. Since when is being a gentleman considered "too soft"?
    Well I want to be nice/ polite yet stay firm and show my dominance as a guy and show her I'm in charge.
    WTF? Dude, just be yourself. Dont worry about being "dominant and in charge".
    Also I was thinking while we are driving to the restaurant I was gonna reach in the back seat and surprise her with some flowers. Is that too much?
    Hey, bring the flowers with you to the door. That way, if dad does answer, he can see you are a polite gentleman that shows some respect by taking the time out to pickup some flowers and show his appreciation for his daughter.
    If not what kind of flowers?
    Thats what the people at the flower shop get paid for. Even in some supermarkets where you can get a cheap $5 or $10 flowers someone should be able to advise. Ask them.
    Should I pay for her meal? I've done some research and a lot of guys say you shouldn't have to pay for everything on the first date because there might not be a second.
    It depends. Was this a mutually agreed upon date? Did you ask her out? Since you are all wanting to assert your dominance, why dont you do that by picking up the tab? You cant be dominant and expect her to pay half. Sorry, it doesnt work like that.
    Lastly..should I bring "protection" just in case..?
    The answer to this is YES, ALWAYS. You should have some on you right now. Youve seen those Axe Deoderant spray commercials havent you? You never know when youll need it!!

Above all, be yourself, and dont try too hard. Youll be nervous but try and relax and have a good time. Good Luck!!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    TIL that when a guy genuinely likes and respects women and treats them accordingly they are overcompensating
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Further proof of what I already knew.

Any guy who refers to himself as an "Alpha male" is covering a deep well of insecurity.

QFT

I'm sure his attitude towards woman as well is simply because he has been hurt in a past relationship.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    TIL that when a guy genuinely likes and respects women and treats them accordingly they are overcompensating

Apparently.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Any guy who refers to himself as an "Alpha male" is covering a deep well of insecurity.

Having a tiny penis is a hard way to go through life. You can see the various ways they try to overcompensate here.
    According to Cards Against Humanity it's referred to as a micro penis . . .
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options

Having a tiny penis is a hard way to go through life. You can see the various ways they try to overcompensate here.

Why do I picture you as the typical passive aggressive "nice guy" who's spent way too much time in the friend-zone?

You're the type of guy who will wine and dine a woman, but be afraid to make the move at the end of the date. Funny enough, your dates probably end up calling a male friend for some action after you bought her dinner and a movie.

You (like many other guys on here) are chumps. Any decent looking woman would take full advantage of you.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Gifs, anyone? In for the entertainment from silly boys who want to silly girls!

s5LKWMX.jpg
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options

I too have seen enough and feel the need to create a reality check!

Dude! You're pathetic! If you have to tell people your pretty and have a huge penis. Major FAIL!!! Where the hell did you grow up PS3 playing Grand theft auto?

Good luck on your life long journey of self gratification through *kitten* and wallowing in loneliness because you will be unable to find a "*kitten*" who will fulfill you infinitesimally tiny ego and placate your massive insecurities!

Also, it says volumes about your insecurities when you don't have the "BALL" to face "the man of the house!" Only A true Man can look another Man in the eyes!

So continue in your dream world where women will submit to your will by beating the money from them Grand theft auto!

PS As a father if you pulled up in front of my house and Beep your horn\texted or otherwise, You and I would be spending the evening together. Digging the ditch in which you would spend eternity!

Just sayin'

BRAH!
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

According to Cards Against Humanity it's referred to as a micro penis . . .

Also hemi-penes, or "half-penis."
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Damn, you found me out. :frown: