Tips for a first date? (guys only..)

Options

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Further proof of what I already knew.

Any guy who refers to himself as an "Alpha male" is covering a deep well of insecurity.

Having a tiny penis is a hard way to go through life. You can see the various ways they try to overcompensate here.

Why do I picture you as the typical passive aggressive "nice guy" who's spent way too much time in the friend-zone?

You're the type of guy who will wine and dine a woman, but be afraid to make the move at the end of the date. Funny enough, your dates probably end up calling a male friend for some action after you bought her dinner and a movie.

You (like many other guys on here) are chumps. Any decent looking woman would take full advantage of you.

78cffhp.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Any guy who refers to himself as an "Alpha male" is covering a deep well of insecurity.

Having a tiny penis is a hard way to go through life. You can see the various ways they try to overcompensate here.

Why do I picture you as the typical passive aggressive "nice guy" who's spent way too much time in the friend-zone?

You're the type of guy who will wine and dine a woman, but be afraid to make the move at the end of the date. Funny enough, your dates probably end up calling a male friend for some action after you bought her dinner and a movie.

You (like many other guys on here) are chumps. Any decent looking woman would take full advantage of you.

:laugh:

Son I'm busy making fun of some other tool right now. The last thing you want is my full attention.

From what I've seen both physically and personality-wise, helWithThis probably does just fine with the women. Not the little girls who don't know any better or have been so terribly beaten down that they have no self-esteem, but actual strong, intelligent women.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    TIL that when a guy genuinely likes and respects women and treats them accordingly they are overcompensating

Damn, you found me out. :frown:

lmao, you are killing me today. :laugh:
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    To re-cap, this thread has covered:

- dating etiquette for high school kids
    - child abuse
    - hook-up culture vs dating culture
    - the sexual desirability of the MFP girls
    - the penis size of the MFP guys
    - killing bears

MFP is usually less entertaining than misc. For once, the tables were turned. And how!
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options

Son I'm busy making fun of some other tool right now. The last thing you want is my full attention.

Oh yeah, you're 190 lbs, have no avi, and suck up to women on here.

You're the typical guy we make fun of.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    (They may be scared of you, but texting to say you have arrived is common and normal behavior).

Not for a first date. Ever.

Agreed. That is not cool for a first date at all.

or ever for any date with me.

lol then you're not getting any dates with normal guys. Your loss.

Whats hilarious is most you ladies making these demands are not even f*&%able by most guys standards.

I would love to see some pics of the guys you dated lately.
    The guys I've dated could crack you like a coconut, darling.

They drive tanks, know how to handle an AK47 and actually respect women, which is why they have plenty of intelligent, strong, beautiful women around them in the real world and not just when they play video games in their moms' basements.

And they don't have to brag about it because it's real.

And I have spent very little of my adult (or teenage for that matter) years single. I am not single now and have not been for nine years. You, however, are.

I own a replica AK amongst others and Ive killed bears, darling.

But my question is what are they making up for? Why do they have to put on an act and white knight you? What is their true insecurity? Facial aesthetics? Looks? Penis size?

Why do they need to act so tough? I can be tough too but you don't see me bragging about it. Then again I also have a pretty face you can watch for hours and a huge penis.

I don't need to drive tanks to make up for anything...

Also I don't have to put on an act of being a "gentlemen" I just do and say what I want and still get laid.

I text "here" and refuse to meet the parents and still get laid.

And theres nothing you can do to stop me from getting my pee-pee wet.

I too have seen enough and feel the need to create a reality check!

Dude! You're pathetic! If you have to tell people your pretty and have a huge penis. Major FAIL!!! Where the hell did you grow up PS3 playing Grand theft auto?

Good luck on your life long journey of self gratification through *kitten* and wallowing in loneliness because you will be unable to find a "*kitten*" who will fulfill you infinitesimally tiny ego and placate your massive insecurities!

Also, it says volumes about your insecurities when you don't have the "BALL" to face "the man of the house!" Only A true Man can look another Man in the eyes!

So continue in your dream world where women will submit to your will by beating the money from them Grand theft auto!

PS As a father if you pulled up in front of my house and Beep your horn\texted or otherwise, You and I would be spending the evening together. Digging the ditch in which you would spend eternity!

Just sayin'

BRAH!

How YOU doin? :drinker:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    TIL that when a guy genuinely likes and respects women and treats them accordingly they are overcompensating

****, now I gotta figure out what you're overcompensating for!!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I bet he's cryingin his Cheerios that you don't want to be his friend.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    To re-cap, this thread has covered:

- dating etiquette for high school kids
    - child abuse
    - hook-up culture vs dating culture
    - the sexual desirability of the MFP girls
    - the penis size of the MFP guys
    - killing bears

MFP is usually less entertaining than misc. For once, the tables were turned. And how!

HAHAHA! It has nutellabrah in it. I peed in his popcorn in another thread. Its what gives him superpowers. Anywhooo

Hes a funny guy. He plays paintball and Call of Duty, does MMA and can beat any Navy Seal or Marine.

2ab5323528_true_story_bro.jpg
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    (They may be scared of you, but texting to say you have arrived is common and normal behavior).

Not for a first date. Ever.

Agreed. That is not cool for a first date at all.

or ever for any date with me.

lol then you're not getting any dates with normal guys. Your loss.

Whats hilarious is most you ladies making these demands are not even f*&%able by most guys standards.

I would love to see some pics of the guys you dated lately.
    The guys I've dated could crack you like a coconut, darling.

They drive tanks, know how to handle an AK47 and actually respect women, which is why they have plenty of intelligent, strong, beautiful women around them in the real world and not just when they play video games in their moms' basements.

And they don't have to brag about it because it's real.

And I have spent very little of my adult (or teenage for that matter) years single. I am not single now and have not been for nine years. You, however, are.

I own a replica AK amongst others and Ive killed bears, darling.

But my question is what are they making up for? Why do they have to put on an act and white knight you? What is their true insecurity? Facial aesthetics? Looks? Penis size?

Why do they need to act so tough? I can be tough too but you don't see me bragging about it. Then again I also have a pretty face you can watch for hours and a huge penis.

I don't need to drive tanks to make up for anything...

Also I don't have to put on an act of being a "gentlemen" I just do and say what I want and still get laid.

I text "here" and refuse to meet the parents and still get laid.

And theres nothing you can do to stop me from getting my pee-pee wet.

I too have seen enough and feel the need to create a reality check!

Dude! You're pathetic! If you have to tell people your pretty and have a huge penis. Major FAIL!!! Where the hell did you grow up PS3 playing Grand theft auto?

Good luck on your life long journey of self gratification through *kitten* and wallowing in loneliness because you will be unable to find a "*kitten*" who will fulfill you infinitesimally tiny ego and placate your massive insecurities!

Also, it says volumes about your insecurities when you don't have the "BALL" to face "the man of the house!" Only A true Man can look another Man in the eyes!

So continue in your dream world where women will submit to your will by beating the money from them Grand theft auto!

PS As a father if you pulled up in front of my house and Beep your horn\texted or otherwise, You and I would be spending the evening together. Digging the ditch in which you would spend eternity!

Just sayin'

BRAH!

How YOU doin? :drinker:

just fine sweety !

How you doin'
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

What is wrong with the friend zone? It is cozy here.

And I am kinda the wine and dine type and have made successful moves on the first date.

Meh
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    Options

And I am kinda the wine and dine type and have made successful moves on the first date.

Meh

How YOU doin?

So uhhhh what do I gotta do to get some Surf n Turf?
  • wheird
    Options

****, now I gotta figure out what you're overcompensating for!!!

Small member :cry:
  • FJunkie
    FJunkie Posts: 74
    Options
    Bro its all about ur personality ..that's it.. if u care bout women ( a women is not just a sexual object to u ) then be ur self treat her nice be a gentleman in everything u do ( because u care about women and women should be respected and treated in a nice way ) .. if u are not .. u don't care about how women feel ur just doing it for sex and for some personal sex records those teenage stuff then be the playa the double faced guy i'm sure u know what i'm talkin about ..so its up to u and ur personality .
  • wheird
    Options

Meh

How YOU doin?

So uhhhh what do I gotta do to get some Surf n Turf?

Tell me I am cute and funny, then meet me at Panda Express!
  • kamalelwa
    kamalelwa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    To me it is sad that u have to ask these questions and secondly--were u taught nothing at home??? It is so sad to me that guys have think before opening a door or paying for a meal. How did things get so complicated?????
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    Options

To who? The other brahs you talk to?

"Yeah man, we're the coolest. Those other dudes are so lame. All the chicks really want us. Hey you talking to any girls on here?"

"No. You?"

"No. They must all be lesbians."

You know why I don't have a profile pic up? Because I literally have to try and hide from the number of women who would chase me on this site. And it's not because of my body (which is better than yours, I'm sure), it's because I'm smart, funny, and compassionate. And being that guy, the guy you'd call "beta", has gotten me more *kitten* than you can fantasize about in a week.

So go back, commiserate with the other brahs, keep telling yourself you're the cool guys every girl wants.

I'll be over here. Getting all the chicks you're desperate for.

THAT'S Alpha.

You still havent answered my PMs about me coming over. WTH?
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Meh

39794884_3811_thumb.jpg
  • JOEYJACKMOM
    Options
    I know that I am just another lady crashing your guys only post, but I am a mother of a daughter and a son.

My rules are:

You don't come to the door, there is no date.
    You don't open every single door she walks through, there is no second date.
    Flowers are nice, but go with Gerbera daisies, not roses. Roses are too needy. Gerbera daisies are sweet.
    You asked her on this date, you pay for the date.
    Listen to her and ask questions.
    Do not *kitten* prior to the date. You will pay more attention to her and listen more attentively if you are not in such a relaxed state.

Good luck!

I read the other thread where you talked about how much you like this girl and how strongly you feel about her. That is the exact way my husband and I felt about each when we met in high school. We will celebrate our 20th anniversary of our first date this year. So, just make a nice and sweet memory!!!