Tips for a first date? (guys only..)

Options

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    (They may be scared of you, but texting to say you have arrived is common and normal behavior).

Not for a first date. Ever.

Agreed. That is not cool for a first date at all.

or ever for any date with me.

lol then you're not getting any dates with normal guys. Your loss.

Whats hilarious is most you ladies making these demands are not even f*&%able by most guys standards.

I would love to see some pics of the guys you dated lately.
    The guys I've dated could crack you like a coconut, darling.

They drive tanks, know how to handle an AK47 and actually respect women, which is why they have plenty of intelligent, strong, beautiful women around them in the real world and not just when they play video games in their moms' basements.

And they don't have to brag about it because it's real.

And I have spent very little of my adult (or teenage for that matter) years single. I am not single now and have not been for nine years. You, however, are.

I own a replica AK amongst others and Ive killed bears, darling.

But my question is what are they making up for? Why do they have to put on an act and white knight you? What is their true insecurity? Facial aesthetics? Looks? Penis size?

Why do they need to act so tough? I can be tough too but you don't see me bragging about it. Then again I also have a pretty face you can watch for hours and a huge penis.

I don't need to drive tanks to make up for anything...

Also I don't have to put on an act of being a "gentlemen" I just do and say what I want and still get laid.

I text "here" and refuse to meet the parents and still get laid.

And theres nothing you can do to stop me from getting my pee-pee wet.

I too have seen enough and feel the need to create a reality check!

Dude! You're pathetic! If you have to tell people your pretty and have a huge penis. Major FAIL!!! Where the hell did you grow up PS3 playing Grand theft auto?

Good luck on your life long journey of self gratification through *kitten* and wallowing in loneliness because you will be unable to find a "*kitten*" who will fulfill you infinitesimally tiny ego and placate your massive insecurities!

Also, it says volumes about your insecurities when you don't have the "BALL" to face "the man of the house!" Only A true Man can look another Man in the eyes!

So continue in your dream world where women will submit to your will by beating the money from them Grand theft auto!

PS As a father if you pulled up in front of my house and Beep your horn\texted or otherwise, You and I would be spending the evening together. Digging the ditch in which you would spend eternity!

Just sayin'

BRAH!

How YOU doin? :drinker:

just fine sweety !

How you doin'

Great, but clearly spending too much time playing around today when I should be working! :laugh:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to place this here because it's the funniest meme I've seen in a long time:

image.png
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

What is wrong with the friend zone? It is cozy here.

And I am kinda the wine and dine type and have made successful moves on the first date.

Meh

39794884_3811_thumb.jpg

That hat is alpha as fack.
  • little_schmidt
    little_schmidt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ok... thanks to many of the stupid guys and catty girls who replied to this post. Dont be afraid dude. Maintain cool, because bears can smell fear. Shake the guys hand. Let him know that you arent a sissy or afraid of him. Girls love chivalry (opening doors, pulling chairs) makes them feel special. I think her dad should be the least of your worries until you know if the date is going to go smoothly or not. Anyways, do what you do. But dont be a childish dumbass. And blowing a ton of money is a bad idea because she might see you as a perpetual checkbook.

you'll be fine! lol
    good luck!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Oh yeah, you're 190 lbs, have no avi, and suck up to women on here.

You're the typical guy we make fun of.

To who? The other brahs you talk to?

"Yeah man, we're the coolest. Those other dudes are so lame. All the chicks really want us. Hey you talking to any girls on here?"

"No. You?"

"No. They must all be lesbians."

You know why I don't have a profile pic up? Because I literally have to try and hide from the number of women who would chase me on this site. And it's not because of my body (which is better than yours, I'm sure), it's because I'm smart, funny, and compassionate. And being that guy, the guy you'd call "beta", has gotten me more *kitten* than you can fantasize about in a week.

So go back, commiserate with the other brahs, keep telling yourself you're the cool guys every girl wants.

I'll be over here. Getting all the chicks you're desperate for.

THAT'S Alpha.
    KhKHcn9.gif
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    <---Ob/Gyn....I see ALLLL the vaginas and boobies!!!!

I win! Brah!!!!!

(How effing pathetic. To each, their own but, man, I hope you use protection....you don't need to be procreating, with that attitude.)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

And I am kinda the wine and dine type and have made successful moves on the first date.

Meh

39794884_3811_thumb.jpg

It has grab appeal
  • MM_1982
    MM_1982 Posts: 374
    Options

"Yeah man, we're the coolest. Those other dudes are so lame. All the chicks really want us. Hey you talking to any girls on here?"

"No. You?"

You know why I don't have a profile pic up? Because I literally have to try and hide from the number of women who would chase me on this site. And it's not because of my body (which is better than yours, I'm sure), it's because I'm smart, funny, and compassionate. And being that guy, the guy you'd call "beta", has gotten me more *kitten* than you can fantasize about in a week.

So go back, commiserate with the other brahs, keep telling yourself you're the cool guys every girl wants.

THAT'S Alpha.

>no avi
    >brags about his body
    >says he gets more *kitten* than anyone else on here

Seems legit.
  • wheird
    Options

Meh

39794884_3811_thumb.jpg

It has grab appeal

It also keeps my head warm!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

"No. You?"

THAT'S Alpha.

>no avi
    >brags about his body

Seems legit.

I saw his pictures. Totally legit!
  • nutellabrah
    Options

Meh

39794884_3811_thumb.jpg

tru
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    And, if you had a great time during the date and really like her, then don't follow some stupid rule that says you have to wait so many days before you call/text her. Contact her the next day if only to say HI, how are you?.
  • wheird
    Options
    And, if you had a great time during the date and really like her, then don't follow some stupid rule that says you have to wait so many days before you call/text her. Contact her the next day if only to say HI, how are you?.

Or text her immediately after dropping her off and tell her that her butt looked nice as she was walking away.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Meh

39794884_3811_thumb.jpg

10/10

Would roofie his coca-cola.
  • wheird
    Options

Meh

39794884_3811_thumb.jpg

10/10

Would roofie his coca-cola.

:noway: Sugar toxinz
  • FJunkie
    FJunkie Posts: 74
    Options

We debate alot on this part lol ....Most girls freak out and think u are stalking them or so desperate ?? i really want to understand this part !
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    You are basically the antithesis of what I would want for my daughters.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    >no avi
    >brags about his body

Seems legit.

Done. You man enough to put yours up?

HAHAHAHAHA

55639728_6331.jpg

After all that jive talking THATS what you look like???

Whats with the pooch belly at the bottom?? It looks like you were once pregnant.

also you chest muscles are shaped like triangles when they should be more rounded lmao. Strong genetics.

Pls don't ever talk tough ever again. pls.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    >no avi
    >brags about his body

Seems legit.

Done. You man enough to put yours up?

mO9M80w.gif