Just some new photos....I've lost 100.4lbs now

Replies

• EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    You look fantatistic!!! You should see if she can make a skirt for your daughter out of the material that will be left over. It's beautful material. You look like a different person!! Congratulations!!!:smile:
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    great job! You look fabulous!
  • You are looking so good.
  • you llook great :)
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Wow 9.5 months how did you do it so fast. \You look great congrds!
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 320 Member
    Congratulations! That's fantastic! You look wonderful!
  • Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Bump..I can't open the pictures here at work :cry:
  • SMJ64
    SMJ64 Posts: 66
    you look so great! Must feel amazing! Congratulations!

sj
  • gigborn
    gigborn Posts: 1 Member
    Thank you so much for your photos - what an inspiration. I am just into my first month and always need that extra push. You just gave it to me.
  • awesome work girl!!!
    Jane
  • abravick1985
    abravick1985 Posts: 2 Member
    Great job i have just joined and i hope i can do it! What are some suggestions you would give to a newbie?
  • andyreff
    andyreff Posts: 7 Member
    wow .. great job and congrats!! keep up the good work! :)
  • Great job; you are looking so fantastic!!!! :happy: I'm thankful for people like you sharing your progress. It's so inspiring and gives me encouragement. You're living proof that it can be done and I'm so happy for you.
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    You look absolutely gorgeous!
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Thanks for posting those. I'm over 200lbs and on week 5 of C25K. Hearing you say that your pudgy butt got de-pudgified doing C25K makes me insanely happy. Also being able to see your ample bosom shrink to what I can only imagine is a more manageable size makes me want to do back flips.. my chest is gianormous (lol).

10 months? You hardcore.

totally inspiring <high five>
  • That is so amazing! You look like a different person - and that huge smile says it all! good for you. Love that you posted pics.
  • Wow! U look fantastic!
  • Great Job!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Wow 9.5 months how did you do it so fast. \You look great congrds!

I just follow the program on her as is (no adjusting the fat, carbs etc) and I try to do cardio everyday 7 days a week and some strength training too.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Great job i have just joined and i hope i can do it! What are some suggestions you would give to a newbie?

I honestly have no suggestions........I still feel like I need help and support since I'm just winging this whole weight loss thing as I go.

I guess all I can say is trust your body, eat when you are hungry, don't deprive yourself, keep portions under control, drink tons of water, make sure you exercize and keep it fresh (change up what you do so you don't get bored) and DON'T GIVE UP!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!