Replies

• ferniejoy
    ferniejoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are the bomb! So encouraging!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Such an inspiring story!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure I saw one of your post before maybe even a year ago I read your story. I remember that photo of you and your daughter in one of your old pairs of pants. You look wonderful and have a story to match. Changing something sad (your mother passing) to something positive with a wonderful weight loss. Stay strong girl-- you rock!!!
  • mgleason01
    mgleason01 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look fabulous!! Tremendous dedication. I need to be more like you; since joining MFP, I don't think I've hit 6 months of consecutive logging, etc.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Great job.
  • pottsella
    Options
    WOW! The look on your daughter's face with you in the pants is PRICELESS! You have had an amazing journey and I appreciate that you are sharing. You look amazing......healthy and fit. :happy: I think it is harder to maintain. I have some thyroid issues and have just been put on a low dose of Levothyroxin (25 mcg). I feel like it is making a little bit of difference. Right now, I have been diagnosed with goiter and have had two ultra sound guided needle biopsies. I had two nodes and they are now one. I really don't want to have to go every 9 months for the rest of my life to get this checked out. I can think of more fun things.. But, I may have to accept that as a way of life. Does anyone else have this same issue? At first the doctor thought it was going to be Hashimoto's because the borders were so uneven and raggedly. I also am concerned that is has gone through the margin of the thyroid. Feedback appreciated.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look amazing awesome work , keeping it on going now that is determination , you are inspiring :)!!
  • smh1067
    smh1067 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!! And I beg to differ. At least in these pictures anyway, you look many years younger!!! Way to go!
  • poxdac
    poxdac Posts: 1
    Options
    awesome
  • shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow! Phenomenal work! You look amazing! Congrats on taking off the weight and keeping it off! You DO look younger and so happy! Thanks for sharing! :D
  • cynrawr
    cynrawr Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

And GO YANKEES! :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

And GO YANKEES! :)

Double thanks :drinker:
  • forabbyshealth
    forabbyshealth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love reading your story! You are an inspiration thank you for sharing!:smile:
  • Justdiva55
    Options
    You really look great and truly you are an inspiration. I only hope I can follow through and reach my weight loss goal as well.
  • stacybouvy
    Options
    You are such a wonderful inspiration!
  • freddi11e
    freddi11e Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    omg i love the pic of you and your daughter standing in the pant legs!!! wOw. Congrats!
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Look how beautifully you shine!!! So pretty!! and UMMMM yes you do look much younger !!!! :) So happy for you :)
  • Fiore_
    Fiore_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Awesome.
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Great post, I remember seeing your progress posts and photos over the last couple years. Keeping this weight off for 2 years has to make you feel as good, if not better than the first losses. Hugs to you on your mom's passing. Terri
  • AKcanookie
    AKcanookie Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    So inspirational - thank you for sharing your very personal story and it gives so much hope for someone like me who has wanted to lose and get fit for so long. I will surely learn some very important lessons from you. I'm always so honored to meet healthier happier successful people here on MFP.

Marni (Canookie ) Alaska
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!