Options

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Great progress and success.
  • dannieb02
    Options
    You Are Doing A Woderful Job..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    good for you, im happy for you, must feel awesome to be reaching your goals!!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Well I have to tell you, I have always been really big. Even as a child, but this time I think I could really get down to the weight I want to get down to. My very long journey began back in June, when I decided to lose 202 pounds. Yep sounds like alot but I weight ALOT! So I have been going at it like a mad man since then and this morning I stepped on the scale, looked down, and cried. For the past, I don't know, six or seven years I have weighed over three hundred pounds. This morning I weight 299! I know I still have along way to go, but I can't help feeling on top of the world! That's 53 pounds I have lost so far! Just wanted to share my good feelings with everyone else and wish everybody an early Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey, WTG!!! You have an absolute right to be pleased too!

Wishing you all the very best in your future weightlosses :flowerforyou:
  • Maitlyn
    Options
    What an inspiration you are. CONGRATS!! You are doing an awesome job and you WILL reach your goal. Keep doing what you're doing! Just think you had 202 lbs to lose now you only have 149 lbs. to lose...what an awesome job! :wink:
  • Boopa
    Boopa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job, keep up the effort!
  • trinie85
    Options
    WOW thats great. Keep up with all the hard work you are doin :happy:
  • sabrina35
    Options
    Bravo!! Thats okay if yu have a long way to go every ounce count and you are doing a fantastic job. Before you know it, you are going to being crying again, again, again and even more again. Congratulations!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww You're going to make me cry :cry: !!!! I am soooooo happy for you! You should be extremely proud of yourself!!! Great work and dedication!!!

100892.png
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! And think in a year you can be like Tami and be on the Today Show. Keep it up you are doing great.
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    As my 2 yr old grandson would say, "ah-MAY-sing"!!!!!!!!! You are an inspiration to all of us!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Well done!! And inside there are other milestones you're hitting at the same time in terms of health and strength..that 299 marker is only one of the amazing things you've achieved. Awesome!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Oh that is so amazing! Thank you for sharing your success with us! Keep up the great work! You will get there! :D
  • MakingMoves31
    Options
    that was a great story to share. stay inspired!!!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Sooo happy for you! :drinker: Keep at it and you WILL reach your ultimate goal!! I'm excited for you!!!
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Baby steps. You look great. I am happy for know & I know what you mean. I have never gone past 300, but I was at my heaviest 260olbs. I have lost 40 lbs. I get on the scale every monday morning to do my weigh in, I also cried:sad: this morning when i stepped on the scale it read 219lbs. I am in the teens and not to far from the 100's. I cant wait.:happy:

1709022.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    I'm smiling and nearly crying myself! What a wonderful thing. And it will just keep going down down down from here!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!! Keep up the hard work!! :)
  • CGerman
    CGerman Posts: 539
    Options
    Amazing work - that's a huge accomplishment, you should be so proud of yourself!
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome!

You can do it. It sounds like you really believe in yourself and that's all it really takes. Consistency and the will to really do it this time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!