You know what I hate more than anything, I hate......

Options

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    dogs, snow, dirty ppl, clutter, working

Hilarious....I hate cats, sun, clean people, neat rooms, and laziness.

We should totally hook up.
    :angry:
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    ... when dudes lift their arms to try and look yoked when they actually aren't.

my ex husband does this. always has. such a tool.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    I love that I, the OP, is being attacked. It proves my point to a point.

Is it Ironic, yes. I hope you have fun, and poke fun at me, thats great. I am a big boy, and put on my big boy pants this morning, so I can deal.

The people who constantly attack someones opinion and dissect it are the exact people that I am talking about, you HAVE to be RIGHT, and what you say is Gospel.

More then one way to skin a cat, just saying.
    So did you create the thread to try to draw them out?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    ...what I hate, more than anything else, really is the "it's just your opinion" trend as a way to invalidate an entire post. Of course it's my opinion--I'm the one posting. I'll post my opinion, and whatever facts/sources/logical trends I feel are necessary to show what led me to form that opinion. I'm not going to litter every freakin' post with "IMHO." "In my humble opinion" is the one phrase that I find both incredibly pompous and a way to make yourself smaller. Enough other people try to cut others down, don't help 'em out. Form an opinion. Fight for it. If someone gives you reason to doubt that opinion, rethink it and come back with better reasons for why you still hold that opinion.

"Mean" is starting to mean "can support my own beliefs and won't back down because someone started name-calling," but here's the newsflash--people can disagree without the world ending. Friends can disagree and remain friends.

I also get pretty mad when "it's just your opinion" gets tagged to things that are verifiable facts. Two plus two equals four does not require a consensus to be true. It. Just. Is.

Now back to your regularly scheduled cat gifs...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    OP. What a whinny ****head.

I see my comment has already been made
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    prudes. and prunes. and prudes that eat prunes. they're the worst.

$hitty group them.
  • My_Own_Worst_Enemy
    My_Own_Worst_Enemy Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Preachy, preachy people. You know the ones I am talking about. The ones that are experts on every subject. They try to force feed their opinions and beliefs down your throat. The most anoying part of their sermons, if you don't feel the exact same way they do, you are an ignoramous, an idiot, an uneducated dolt. It doesn't matter the subject, whether it is weight loss, child rearing, how to drive, ect., they are a self-appointed authority on the subject, and will justly tell you so, whether you asked or not. AND, if your opinion or belief is different then theirs, they try to publicly shame you for the way you feel and believe.

People have a right to their opinions and their beliefs. If you don't agree, you don't have to comment, keep the snide comments to yourself, don't make the person your talking to feel 2 inches tall by belittling them. My mama always taught me, if you do not have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

^^ HYPOCRITES
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    dogs, snow, dirty ppl, clutter, working

Hilarious....I hate cats, sun, clean people, neat rooms, and laziness.

We should totally hook up.

:flowerforyou: :love:
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    ... when dudes lift their arms to try and look yoked when they actually aren't.

Damn dude, I thought you loved me.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    I am a big boy, and put on my big boy pants this morning, so I can deal.

are your big boy pants covering that big beaver of yours?

i cant really think of anything i HATE...
    maybe when i get down toward the end of the deodorant stick, and as im swiping the remainder of it pops out and falls on the floor. i find that pretty annoying.
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the internet op.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    IN for the OP feeling like adults should be coddled.

tina-fey-alec-baldwin-there-there.gif
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options

Yeah, you're a nice guy. You are probably the exact type of person I am talking about. When you get off your high horse and come on down and join the rest of society, your highness. I didn't attack you, and you go and become a major DB. Well done sir, well done.

OP - your original post was preachy.

What I hate is when people ask for opinions on MFP and then get pissed when they get answers that they didn't like.

Best to all
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    k3npzp.gif
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Mean people thread this early? Lemme get my coffee. :drinker:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I am a big boy, and put on my big boy pants this morning, so I can deal.

are your big boy pants covering that big beaver of yours?

i cant really think of anything i HATE...
    maybe when i get down toward the end of the deodorant stick, and as im swiping the remainder of it pops out and falls on the floor. i find that pretty annoying.
    I can pretty safely say I hate Nazis and such.

I mean, they're pretty awful.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

Yeah, you're a nice guy. You are probably the exact type of person I am talking about. When you get off your high horse and come on down and join the rest of society, your highness. I didn't attack you, and you go and become a major DB. Well done sir, well done.

I was being sarcastic OP, I don't even know you.

BUT

Cheers to getting a rise out of the OP before I even had my coffee this morning.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    3 pages in, and the personal attacks keep rolling, good for you! You all feel better, right? That's whats important, I literally sit here laughing out loud. Please, I have a long day at work, keep entertaining me with the way "smart" people can point out someone's personal flaws because, that's cool.
  • jayrudq
    jayrudq Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Ignoramus? Seriously? Someone called you that? I am sorry. Idiot and dolt I totally get, but ignoramus, is just....cold.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    3 pages in, and the personal attacks keep rolling, good for you! You all feel better, right? That's whats important, I literally sit here laughing out loud. Please, I have a long day at work, keep entertaining me with the way "smart" people can point out someone's personal flaws because, that's cool.

Are you a Nazi??? :frown: