Options

Replies

• vaps44
    vaps44 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm In! Let's Do It!
  • terridel512
    Options
    Yay, support group!! I just started DietBet.com and it has really helped with motivation (along with recording food and exercise here). You put money in a pot and if you lose a certain amount of your body weight, you get your money back plus some. The people are really encouraging and have great tips.

Have been weightlifting, running and snowboarding to stay on track. BUT...can't outrun a bad diet! Good luck everyone! Let's keep each other accountable!!
  • danalynn25
    danalynn25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    50 lbs is my second mini goal. I have over 80 to lose feel free to add me!
  • riddlespriger
    Options
    I want to lose 50lbs, so count me in.:happy:
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Here daily for 600+ days with 50 more to go.
  • FabFitMomma3
    FabFitMomma3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am looking to lose 60+lbs. I am really motivated. I work out just about everyday sometimes 2-3 times a day. I am down 5.4lbs now. I have tried to lose it before but always ended up not sticking with it, but I am determined now then ever.
  • Michellekutz1
    Options
    Count me in! Sick of falling off the wagon! I am 6lbs down and have 50 more to go :) Can't wait to get there....I know slow and staedy wins the race but come on lol
  • nomad1000
    nomad1000 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose at least 50 in 2014. Feel free to add me.
  • tweetetina
    Options
    That's my goal as well... Anyone feel free to add me as well
  • meadaisy
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose at least 50 lbs and am so ready to finally get this done! Tired of starting and then getting off track. I need accoutnabiltiy!!! thanks....
  • KetosisTina
    KetosisTina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50 pounds and I am motivated! I joined the gym last week. Worked out everyday last week but it seems I gained weight. came back to my fitnesspall so I can up with my calories! I am so excited and pumped this time. I am heavier then I have ever been. I have RA and had a flare up this weekend so I haven't been able to work out since sunday. Going to the gym today. taking it slow. I need some good receipts

Remember that the number on the scale is not the only indication of change. You could be adding muscle. Take measurements and pictures. Trust me I DID not want to take pictures of me while I was 50 lbs overweight but it was the only way to tell about the progress.
  • sweets365
    sweets365 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in so feel free to add me! I need to lose more than 50lbs but its my first target and I'm feeling motivated. Fifteen down and counting...we can do this!!!
  • Kazhippo
    Options
    Yes I want to lose more than 50lbs and very motivated.

Would love some new friends to cheer each other on.
  • ShortStrut
    ShortStrut Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me too! Let's do this!
  • Txhanna
    Options
    I'm in ya'll can add me!
  • jackscagnetti1
    Options
    i know a person that needs to lose 50+ pounds, Micheal Moore! man, and then some..
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i need to lose about that much..yall feel free to add me..just let me know you saw my post here so i dont delete..good luck to all:drinker:
  • Ciniharts
    Options
    Oooo look I qualify! Feel free to add me! I'm motivated but also much better at motivating others than myself ????
  • lindagullikson
    lindagullikson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm on board, I log every day and am truly committed to this. Have 55 to lose.
  • janissa0703
    janissa0703 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's my goal!!! Add me, I'm on everyday looking for.some motivation .