WANTED: People that need to lose 50lbs.

Options

Replies

• llonka
    llonka Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I want to lose more than fifty pounds too, but am highly motivated! Let's do this thing! lol.
  • comingsize12
    comingsize12 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm ready, let's do this
  • jborski21
    jborski21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 60 pounds- am down 7 pounds so far!! Feel free to add me- the more motivated friends with similar goals, the better :)
  • Rahpunzyl
    Rahpunzyl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, Im shooting for around 70 but yes, Im wanting to get rid of it for good!!!!
  • Liztaylor1982
    Options
    Lost wait and now have gained all and more -- am I discouraged, yes, but I am down, not out. Have at least 50 pounds to lose and would like to lose 70. I am 5 ft 3 in and should weigh between 130 and 140. I looked at pictures of myself at a birthday party, and did not like what I saw. So back to healthy eating and notating everything that goes into my body -- and exercise at least 30 minutes per day. Good luck to me and all of those out there who will be attaining their goal. Also, am going through a bible transformation with my church. 50 days of transformation -- with God's help all is possible.
  • annaj1992
    Options
    me.!! ready and motivated to lose this weight for good:smile:
  • lindagullikson
    lindagullikson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! I need all the help I can get! Lol

Keep in touch!

Linda G
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm down! I've already lost some, I still have about 40+ to go, but it WILL be done! Feel free to add me if you like! :smile:

55609816.png
  • wittman01
    wittman01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Lets do it! I have been on every day for over 100 days-I log everything and am on every day. I'll be honest some days are rough-you can look at my diary and see that, but I remain positive!!!
  • Sweetchar417
    Sweetchar417 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My goal is 50 more pounds. Feel free to add.
  • AKcanookie
    AKcanookie Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    sounds good - lets do it !
    had my "aha" moment and am ready to make it work!
  • weeclarebare87
    Options
    I want to loose 50 pounds too!! Add me ? I'm on everyday and trying my hardest also running a marathon so I will be full of motivation and require some motivation too!!
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    46 down, between 40-50 to go in total... 30 till my initial goal then I'll reset my widget.
    Happy to be friends with folks.
  • Madmarsha
    Options
    I've lost a super motivated 31. Don't have a number I'm looking to lose but probably another 50. Or till my stomach is gone. That's my real motivation. I'm tired of it. Let's all help each other!
  • HollyColeman91413
    HollyColeman91413 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hey yall my goal for the next few months is 40 but i can def do 50,.....lookin for motivated people to befriend.
  • ladylattier
    ladylattier Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yup, I've got 57 to lose. Maybe we should start a group?
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I am down to the last 35 so if anyone is a C O N S I S T E N T L O G G E R feel free to add me, I only accept those that fill in the message box. By the way I am on a logging streak with 564 days straight.
  • cakdavid
    Options
    I need to lose more than 50 too but i am not that motivated :( i want to be. I am lazy to exercise though my mind says i need to. i just started MFP 2 days ago and i am committed to lose these pounds.
  • purpleiris82
    purpleiris82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have more than 50lbs to lose, but anyone can add me. I would like to lose about 30lbs by the end of June. I want to feel comfortable wearing shorts during hot weather.
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've got about 43 to go! I'm on here daily and would love the extra motivation! Add me :)