vent time...

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you care so much what other people do

If you do not care then why did you come in here and comment? Ohhhh I get it, you can comment whenever you want and that is totally cool, but I post something then I am totally off base…suuuuurrrrreee…

I care when people get their pics deleted for no reason then someone is going around ratting on them..that is pretty idiotic…

so excuse me for having an opinion..
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    It is not rude to tell someone that they will not lose weight on a 21 day juice fast, water fast, or any other kind of fast;

Not true. At all. Laughable to even suggest going 21 days drinking only water will not lead to weight loss.

right, then you gain it all back when the water weight comes back and the binging starts...

Really?

You ever fasted before? I have.

No binging.
    Weight loss maintained.
    Try again.

yea, I did IF …but I never idd anything as idiotic as a 21 day water fast...

That's nice.
    I have. Weight gone. Eczema healed. No binge eating. Better relationship with food. Weight maintained.

and I am a french model.

Bonjour.
  • xscat
    xscat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    All very good points.

But is it just me or does the zucchini ice cream idea actually look interesting and worth a shot?

Off to think about zucchini cake recipes.... :bigsmile:
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    zucchini to make ice cream - just wrong.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options

The point is someone cares enough about what they do to the point that they reported the pictures of their well earned physiques and the pictures were deleted from their profiles. That's just wrong - if you work hard for something you are entitled to be proud of it - I have not seen any pictures on here that I would deem "inappropriate"
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options

so excuse me for having an opinion..

I forgive you.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options

The point is someone cares enough about what they do to the point that they reported the pictures of their well earned physiques and the pictures were deleted from their profiles. That's just wrong - if you work hard for something you are entitled to be proud of it - I have not seen any pictures on here that I would deem "inappropriate"

And is this thread going to stop that person?

:devil:
  • SashleyA
    SashleyA Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    here is the recipee for zucchini ice cream…
    I made Zucchini Mint Ice Cream last night.
    It tasted great! So I thought I would share the recipe

Here is the base recipe
    1 cup frozen raw zucchini chucks
    1/2 cup frozen raw banana chunks
    A drizzle of raw organic honey to your desired sweetness
    1/8 tsp mint flavoring or to taste

Peel bananas and zucchini. Cut into small chucks and freeze in an air tight container. I used a plastic freezer bag
    Place frozen zucchini and banana chunks into a food processor or high speed blender
    I added the mint and honey before blending.
    Blend until it turns a nicely blended ice creamy texture. Don't over blend

Fold in chocolate chips, nuts, fruit or what ever you want to add to mixture.
    You can eat it now or put back in the freezer in freezer safe container.
    Enjoy!

*dry heave*

Take out the zucchini and mint and add more banana and chocolate and that's something I might eat, because I like frozen bananas and chocolate. I'd still eat the ice cream. I don't totally understand the point of claiming something is ice cream when there's no cream.
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    This cheese eating rat is likely the same person that would go to the gym reeking of BO. Why can't they just stay home, eat their tuna and drink their 6oz of 1% milk. I get it if someone has a medical issue, but they make doctors for that...

Cut your freaking dread locks that have insects living in them, take a freaking shower and attempt to follow that stupid bumper sticker on your VW van that says coexist... If you can't, then stay out of the gym and off MFP. We don't have time or patience for you...

Oh, and pick up heavy shiznit until you sweat or stay home... Get out of the freaking squat rack!!

Man that felt good...
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

Lots of supposedly grown ups around her seem unusually fixated on the lives, practices, and habits of other adults.

It's...odd. It's one thing to discuss, and debate even, but there is an MFP contingent that seems personally affronted by what others choose to, or not to, put in their mouths. It's like they have a personal investment in it, which goes beyond reason.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Here is the base recipe

Peel bananas and zucchini. Cut into small chucks and freeze in an air tight container. I used a plastic freezer bag
    Place frozen zucchini and banana chunks into a food processor or high speed blender

Enjoy!

*dry heave*

^ I just threw up in my mouth.

And yea. Not a fan of the hyper-sensitive types at all.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Did someone actually report the pics, or did the mods take it upon themselves to do it after all the butt pictures that were posted in the thread that was nuked last night?
  • knra_grl
    Options

And is this thread going to stop that person?

:devil:

no but I have seen worse threads :huh:
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options

They probably don't care about the picture....they're probably trying to get some kind of passive aggressive revenge against someone who told them that their detox or diet pills won't work or something equally ridiculous.
  • knra_grl
    Options
    Did someone actually report the pics, or did the mods take it upon themselves to do it after all the butt pictures that were posted in the thread that was nuked last night?

That could be a valid question....I must have been sleeping :huh:
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Here is the base recipe

Enjoy!

*dry heave*

I get the feeling that *dry heave* was not part of the OP. You are so mean telling people not to be offended when someone is trying to be all logical and stuff with them... There is just no room for logic here :laugh:
  • ndj1979
    Options

they were reported by someone...
  • parkscs
    parkscs Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options

Lots of supposedly grown ups around her seem unusually fixated on the lives, practices, and habits of other adults.

It's...odd. It's one thing to discuss, and debate even, but there is an MFP contingent that seems personally affronted by what others choose to, or not to, put in their mouths. It's like they have a personal investment in it, which goes beyond reason.

It's sort of comical. This is really the only forum I've seen where people repeat the same basic statements over and over again, and people of the same ideology jump in the thread to say "great post" and "well said!".
  • CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I remember when I re-joined MFP. Saw lots of sweet pics of abs and whatnot that I covet. Thought hey, I'm gonna like it here. :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • ndj1979
    Options
    This cheese eating rat is likely the same person that would go to the gym reeking of BO. Why can't they just stay home, eat their tuna and drink their 6oz of 1% milk. I get it if someone has a medical issue, but they make doctors for that...

Cut your freaking dread locks that have insects living in them, take a freaking shower and attempt to follow that stupid bumper sticker on your VW van that says coexist... If you can't, then stay out of the gym and off MFP. We don't have time or patience for you...

Oh, and pick up heavy shiznit until you sweat or stay home... Get out of the freaking squat rack!!

Man that felt good...

glad I can be of assistance...
This discussion has been closed.