Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    What for you keep hating on me?
  • Tryxxie2013
    Tryxxie2013 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    My hair used to go all the way down to my *kitten*...silky smooth...but I had to cut it to below my shoulders because it was giving me headaches. AND I was sick of how messy it could get. LOL
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    And some women know how to rock their best assets that isn't always hair. Look at Halle Berry she looks her best when she has a very short pixie cut simply because her face is what makes her looks not her hair.
  • superasianwoman
    Options
    I agree. Ellen DeGeneres-enuff said. why look like a boy, men don't like that.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    My hair used to go all the way down to my *kitten*...silky smooth...but I had to cut it to below my shoulders because it was giving me headaches. AND I was sick of how messy it could get. LOL

How did hair give you headaches? Did you pull it up in a too tight pony all the time, or what?
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

How did hair give you headaches? Did you pull it up in a too tight pony all the time, or what?

I'm guessing escalators.
  • joliezolie
    Options
    You should love my hair, because my hair is freaking awesome.
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options

I don't think we are going to get along very well
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options

Not always true. I know a man who absolutely goes nuts over a pixie cut and some of the most beautiful women had short hair, just look at the flapper era from the 1930's they are not called classic beauties for no reason. And besides men shouldn't have hair longer than collar length but they do and women don't want a man that looks like a woman haha I don't believe that but im just showing the irony of the statement that all women should at least have medium length hair. Lol
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Probably going to be another 6 months until my hair is down to my shoulders. I earned 2k shaving it last year for childhood cancer. It was beyond worth it although I do have some major hair envy of women with long hair! I don't think I will ever do more than a trim again :wink:

I applaud you!
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    and rock a hat too!!!
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    John, the best hairstyle is the one she'll let you pull. You know this.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    JSU
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    JSU
    YES.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Wait wait wait... Who so far has the thermos??
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I'm in.....

for the girth....wait wut????

In for the hair tips :bigsmile:
  • _runbitchrun
    _runbitchrun Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well then...
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    All men should have at least shoulder length hair

short hair on men is so not okay imo :smile:

seriously
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't touch my hair for no one either you :laugh: :laugh:
    The world is beautiful coz we are all different .. don't condemn maybe tomorrow you will fall in love with a short/ curly hair girl.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I look so much older with short hair!!! Long hair all the way until it doesn't work for me anymore