Boob question

Options
124»

Replies

• AdventureVia
    AdventureVia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well I for one definitely appreciate a small stomach and smaller breasts. I like things toight. I'm a weirdo among men but from my point of view, don't stress too much on the loss of boobage.
  • cjduckie
    cjduckie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    i love threads like these ... :bigsmile:

Ahahahaha, oh my that made me laugh! =D
  • taz12
    taz12 Posts: 32
    Options
    Any time I have lost weight before my boobs have shrunk too. I have lost about a stone in the last 6 months and they are the same bloody size! Would love to go down a wee bit. Hilarious thread. Its good to know you're not the only one. lol
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    I just can't help myself from opening these threads. :devil: : :blushing:
    [/quote

]This is too funny! lol It seems to me like the younger guy's (under 30) really go for the large breasts, as opposed to the older guys that appreciate a woman's style and personality more, think this Is this true? or is it just me.
  • katerinab
    Options
    Mine don't diet down. I wish they would. I wear a J cup.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I lost 55 lbs. and went UP a cup size. Now I'm even MORE screwed, because at least before they carried the size that I needed at plus size stores. Now, my band is too small for that kind of store but my cup wayyyyy bigger than they carry at regular stores. For the first time since then I weigh less than I did my last two years of high school, but my breasts were a good two/three cup sizes smaller last time I was at this weight!!
    I have had a similar experience I have lost 100lbs and gone from a 48E to a 36G :noway: I can't get my cup size anywhere other than a specialty store and they are really pricey. I was lucky though and one of the owners is a custom bra maker so she has been able to take some of my bras in around the band size so I can wear them a little longer.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    I don't know what size mine are, but I sure won't mind when they shrink! :bigsmile: Sometimes it's a little distracting when I get a treadmill right in front of the mirror at the gym.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I loose and gain in the chest. I'm glad to be on the loosing end now! I was a B before kids, and got to a DD. My oldest passed up DD a long time ago. She's lost 22 pounds and none at all in the chest. It depends on you and where your body wants to store and loose fat. It would be great if you could assign the weight loss to where you want. But it doesn't work that way!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I just came across this article and thought I would share
    http://www.livestrong.com/breast-lifting-exercises/
  • indianajonex
    Options
    I can't answer about the size, I can definetively answer about keeping them firm. I lost weight before, and mine are just in place. I joined a water aerobic group, they put the floating long device (That one like a long noodle) under your knees, you sit on it, and go just with the arms. There are a lot of exercises that keep your chest tight, you have to ask an expert, but it works. At the same time, your arms get tight too.

Hope this helps!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    you can't spot lose & boobs are fat so they will go away. whats the obsession? I am a man & most like the all around package not a Dolly Parton look.
  • paulaercksn
    paulaercksn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No one has mentioned this yet. I have a friend that has always been big chested. When she had kids, they got larger, like most women. However, when she stopped nursing, they never went back down. She lost all her preganancy weight and they stayed. She went to a surgeon and he told her that there are some women that once they gain breast tissue, it never goes away. She was one of those. In the end, she had to get a reduction surgery because she was having so many back problems.

Just something to think about. If they are large and they stay that way, there is a chance they will stay the same. So if you were thinking about getting a reduction, you still may need it.
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    :sad: went from a full c to a b thank goodness for victoria secrets!!!!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I lost almost 50lbs so far and went from 38DD to 36DD...although they dont seem to be quite as full as they use to and definitely need the VS push up bras now lol