All women should have at least shoulder length hair

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    ^^^ ok, help me out here what does BSC stand for? sorry for being a little slow. :huh:

guano, insane...

Are you sure it's not beautiful sugar cutie?

ok it was funny the first time now it's just, seriously get a room, I feel like I am interrupting something here :noway:

Oh, I get it. You're "that friend".
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    for saying that women can look good no matter how they wear their hair, this thread sure has gotten a lot of replies quickly...
  • frando
    frando Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I direct your attention to my profile pic P:

My hair is so thin and wavy/curly that if I straightened it I may as well be bald! If I grew it down to my shoulders is becomes straggly and knotty- which with thin hair means you're loosing even more volume.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    My hair used to go all the way down to my *kitten*...silky smooth...but I had to cut it to below my shoulders because it was giving me headaches. AND I was sick of how messy it could get. LOL

How did hair give you headaches? Did you pull it up in a too tight pony all the time, or what?

Before I started thinning my hair every three months, mine gave me headaches :/ This was mostly when I was younger and my hair might have outweighed me.

I had a friend like this. Thick, curly hair - they realized when she was about 13 that it was so heavy it was giving her headaches. Or at least, aggravating them.

I have thick, curly hair that is just 2 inches shy of 2 feet and I am loving every inch of it.:happy: But I do get migraines a lot but I've had those since a little kid so I don't think it has anything to do with my hair length, because it doesn't really feel that heavy. But long hair does look nice and I do get a lot of compliments on how curly it is.:smile:

Used ta have migraines. Still have long hair. Changed EVERYTHIGN else about my life. No longer have migraines. Well REALLY HAD ZERO when I quit caffeine. WOrk on the "triggers" people tell you about at the dr.'s office before blaming your hair. when mine was short i still had migraines. That long hair migraine thing is a myth. IT's a conspiracy as far as I can tell but I can't tell by whom? Maybe halle berry?

For the record, mine were tension headaches before puberty. I got migraines later (they're hormonally tied); a doctor flat out suggested cutting and/or doing something about my hair. It was very heavy hair for an eight year old.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I agree. Ellen DeGeneres-enuff said. why look like a boy, men don't like that.
    Because OBVIOUSLY, you speak for all the men in the world.

Jamie Lee Curtis.

e0f04c4c5b7f956037ad9c9e549e010a.png

'nuff said.

that was a million years ago. nobody cuts their hair like that anymore. the male hive mind informed us all in the 90's with grunge era that the short hair of the early nineties was ugly. where u been? (ps that's the short haircut i had that still gave me migraines, plus the back looked like a dogs butt..never again.)
    Oh, okay.

bacc0378b09259cfde563c1eed33687d.png
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I prefer men have hairy chests......well then....carry on!!
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    04-short-hair-ginnifer-goodwin%25255B1%25255D.jpg

Ginnifer Goodwin Nuff SAID
  • Sinisterly
    Options

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    for saying that women can look good no matter how they wear their hair, this thread sure has gotten a lot of replies quickly...

And I'm sure you had no idea that someone ELSE was going to come in here and post that short hair was bad? You are completely innocent for sure.... :drinker:
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Options
    And thats coming from a man with lots of body hair........ I dont mind hair short long or even bald and find it stupid to put people in boxës!!!!
  • Mrs_Marvel
    Mrs_Marvel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    All men should look like Criss Angel.
  • Vorcha
    Vorcha Posts: 126
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mrwbc6XTJm1qz4rgp.gif
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I prefer men have hairy chests......well then....carry on!!

how-you-doin-o.gif
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    All men should look like Criss Angel.
    :o!!!
    OR Ian Somerhalder so I can swoon all dayyyyyy
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Not everyone is giving her a hard time, everyone is entitled to their opinion and she spoke on hers. No big deal. She is actually my friend and she is GORGEOUS.

Wait, she's not a troll? I'm confused.

Nope. Just BSC

Bronze Swimming Certification?
    Bachelor's of Science?
    Beautiful Sugar Cutie?
    *****y ****ty ****?

All of the above
  • Mrs_Marvel
    Mrs_Marvel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    And thats coming from a man with lots of body hair........ I dont mind hair short long or even bald and find it stupid to put people in boxës!!!!

I didn't even look at his picture (I will in a second). He has body hair worth mentioning? I guess he could always use his excess and donate it as hair extensions.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    This was my shortest cut. I liked it.

IMAG0054-1.jpg
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    guess i am in trouble ;-) opps never got the memo!
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options

Would be much better if she didn't look like Peter Pan.

/backs out of thread slowly
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    image.jpg

you cant honestly tell me that Charlize Theron looks like a boy here