Options

Replies

• RGRgoddess
    RGRgoddess Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have about 57 to lose ADD ME Y'ALL :)
  • funandgiggles
    Options
    Hi. I have 98 lbs to lose. I really could use some support too. :-)
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    yep, me too - 20kgs to lose, so that's about 50lbs!

Anyone feel free to add me...
  • s_kunze
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 6 pounds down already with just over 40 to go.
  • Zvijerijer
    Zvijerijer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 25 kg (55 lbs) to go, feeling very motivated :smile: Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • jeneferphillips89
    Options
    I would like to lose at least 50 and I'm not stopping until I get there!! Add me if you like :-)
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    when i set a new goal, i usually look for people who HAVE done it, not who keep trying but have never had success.

check out the tickers of people in the forums and find some educated role models there too :flowerforyou:
  • justinenh
    justinenh Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in this 50# club!
  • Rockin2014
    Rockin2014 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I need to lose between 40 and 50 pounds and I can feel I'm now more dedicated than ever.
    I have set my first goal at 22lbs (10kg) and hope to have them off by the end of April.
  • ironclaw79
    ironclaw79 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Will losing 50 pounds make a gigantic difference? I was 170lbs, and now I'm 166lbs. My goal is to reach 120 lbs. For a 5'2" person, will it really affect me that much?
  • joanmcgrath
    Options
    Trying very hard this time! Please add me
  • viviennedonna
    Options
    Yes, I'm tried of falling off the wagon. I feel motivated, i'll join you
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    I am in. I started with a goal to lose 55 lbs and 10 inches. I lost around 21 lbs in 7 weeks and still have 34 more pounds to go.
  • toomanireasons
    Options
    Yes ! I have at least 50 pounds to lose ! I am motivated ! I will not stop ! I need all the help and motivation I can get! I started before I joined MFP I have actually lost 35 pounds so far but the scale has not moved in over 1 week ! I recently started exercising and I even changed my calorie intake to see if this would make a change. I am pushing forward ! I know if I am doing the right things, it will eventually have to move! Please Add Me !!
  • LindaLou0802
    LindaLou0802 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I also have 50 lbs to lose! I was off and on the last few months but since completing my first half marathon last weekend, I am motivated!! I plan on being on here everyday. Please add me. :)
  • nico1les2001
    Options
    Friend Request sent!
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 120 more, I've already lost over 50! :D
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hey all, I am now under the 50 pound limit. still another 40 to go. Feel free to add if you like...happy to motivate!
  • Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose 50+, feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • zeno2014
    zeno2014 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I WILL lose 70 lbs in 12 months starting this January.
    I've started working out at home 4 months ago and it has finally became a drug.
    Just discovered MFP 2 weeks ago and LOOOOVE it.

2014 is THE year!