Non judgemental Friends Please....?

Options

Replies

• Chance535
    Chance535 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I also have 50+lbs to lose.
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    You can add me. I'm not judgmental at all.
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    Trust me...I am a very non-judgemental person. The way I see it is, some people have good days whilst others have bad days; some have more good days than bad and vice versa. I will say that whenever you need support and encouragement I will provide it and I will not judge you for any slightest mishap you may have (we all have mishaps once in a while... I know I have).

So, on that note please feel free to add me (and anyone else too)
  • Linda09189
    Options
    your already setting yourself up to fail...not allowing others opinions are not support.....ppl are judgemental they are just trying to help you be healthy and to reach your goal.....something that you should really think about...
  • Amiwil
    Amiwil Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Non judge over here! Let's be buddies :)
  • whisperer02
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am also one of those non perfect people who makes mistakes and may slip and eat something i shouldnt or may not get to the gym as often as i should. I get tired of the perfect ones on here tearing people down. So add me if you need encouragement and not a daily beat down.
  • Feel free to add me.
  • CandiceInspo
    Options
    your already setting yourself up to fail...not allowing others opinions are not support.....ppl are judgemental they are just trying to help you be healthy and to reach your goal.....something that you should really think about...
    I'm sorry but that isnt how i see it. people have different opinions and mine is definitely different from yours. i prefer not to be judged :) good day
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • CandiceInspo
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am also one of those non perfect people who makes mistakes and may slip and eat something i shouldnt or may not get to the gym as often as i should. I get tired of the perfect ones on here tearing people down. So add me if you need encouragement and not a daily beat down.

Exactly! i envy the "perfect" ones but i just cant be one of them nor tolerate them bringing me down :) lets do this together
  • lvsglass
    lvsglass Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Is that you in the pic? Where is the "overweight" part of you?

If I cannot judge what you eat or not eat, then I cannot be supportive. Do you want someone to say "way to go", "good job" or "keep up the good work" even when you are eating unhealthy, then you do not want support. You want someone to agree with you.

:flowerforyou:

Agreed!
  • goingtodoitin14
    Options
    I am the same way...sometimes I screw up and sometimes I am under my calorie goal, oh well. Feel free to add me:)
  • amzypritchard
    amzypritchard Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hey! I'm Amy! I've had depression and anxiety for years and have found exercise to help! I'd love a friend to chat to everyday about their weight loss/ how their days been etc! Stay strong girl! X
  • ncast139
    Options
    Anyone on this board feel free to add me.

~N~
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm pretty good at not judging anything people do.
  • CandiceInspo
    Options

Exactly! i envy the "perfect" ones but i just cant be one of them nor tolerate them bringing me down :) lets do this together

Does not want to be judged, yet calls people "perfect" thus judging them.
    Seems legit.

perfect is what they are. they have the self control and determination and im just finding mine. to me that is as perfect as it gets. I'd like to be perfect one day minus the judgement :) dont see no judgment there. Good day
  • CandiceInspo
    Options
    hey! I'm Amy! I've had depression and anxiety for years and have found exercise to help! I'd love a friend to chat to everyday about their weight loss/ how their days been etc! Stay strong girl! X
    Great to find someone who can relate :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Seems legit.

perfect is what they are. they have the self control and determination and im just finding mine. I'd like to be perfect one day minus the judgement :) dont see no judgment there. Good day

How do you know they are "perfect"? Are you with them everyday? Judgement goes both ways. *shrug*
  • CandiceInspo
    Options

Seems legit.

perfect is what they are. they have the self control and determination and im just finding mine. I'd like to be perfect one day minus the judgement :) dont see no judgment there. Good day

How do you know they are "perfect"? Are you with them everyday? Judgement goes both ways. *shrug*

Fortunately for me i see judgement and appreciation as two different things.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Add me, I promise to tell you what you want to hear, give congratulations for your every effort (both good and bad). I promise to blow smoke up your *kitten* in a very non-judgmental way.

ETA: “We find comfort among those who agree with us -- growth among those who don't.” - Frank A Clark

That also can be applied to those who judge us, who force us to take honest evaluation of us. I will take growth over comfort most any day.