I've lost 45 lbs in 3 months on this special diet!

Options

Replies

• whisperer02
    Options
    Sounds like you win.......a healthy lifestyle that is. Way to go and congrats.
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im on the same diet to only started 12 days ago but lost 8lb already. I just know i wouldnt be able to stick to eat not eating the things i love, but by starting MFP ive done more excercise and lowered my portion size but still manage to eat what i like. Ive had mexican takeaway (Chimmichanga), chocolate, roast dinners, bacon sandwich and sweeties but anyway well done you. You have done fantastic and your an inspiration x
  • ElizabethFuller
    ElizabethFuller Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Rats! No raspberry ketones or fat dissolving magic fairy dust?? I'll just carry on with logging then!
    Congratulations on your success, so impressive! Especially losing weight over Christmas and New Year, Yay! :flowerforyou:
  • cathrynhicks
    Options
    Well done!!! I lost 28lbs last year and then hurt my ankle so put some back on. I've just started to try again as I'm determined to look good for my holiday in July. I would like to lose another 28lbs and see how I feel then.

Once again, well done. A real inspiration and fantastic news that you're enjoying your new found fitness!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha.... Oh, yes.... forgot how important it is to be "trendy." Love your tongue in cheek sense of humor. Important to have one (sense of humor) - kind of puts everything in perspective....
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That sir is AWESOMETASTIC!!! I myself gave up white bread and pasta, because I have found that it's causing my 'fibromyalgia' symptoms...But I eat the heck out of white potato's!!! I know, I know..bad -bad-bad. Lost 19 in under a month woop. Just portion control pretty much.
  • barbatteberysmith
    barbatteberysmith Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job..I to am looking forword to losing a great deal of weight..I also signed up last July.. But only started the program Jan 7th. Can't believe that it is as simple as calories in and calories out!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Good for you! I don't think this "special diet" works for everyone though. Most of us normal people needy I add a little raspberry keytone assistance.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Well done and thanks for sharing. Keep up the hard work!
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I don't think this "special diet" works for everyone though. Most of us normal people needy I add a little raspberry keytone assistance.

Will raspberry Greek Yogurt do instead? ;-)
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I've been doing the same exact thing...not stressing about it...eat food I love and track it, stay under calories and workout when I can for awhile. I've lost 14 lbs so far in 24 days. I've had pizza, burgers, beer, wine! And support on here is great!
    Thank you for sharing and you have done a fabulous job!
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    LOL Awesome! Love your attitude! Congrats!
  • cristapp
    Options
    Awesome work, and thanks for the reminder that it really is not complicated, and we just need to keep it simple and stick to the basic principles. Of course the support and motivation on MFP also helps along the way. The secret is….there is no secret. Except for maybe patience! :-)
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This is just a bunch of bro-science. Everybody knows that it's what you eat that counts. You can't lose weight eating 'fatten me up" McDonalds.
    This is a scam, you can't lose weight through common sense
    :wink:

Now that my trolling is over, great job! I hope that I can have the same type of success!! :D
  • jeannemarie333
    jeannemarie333 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Congratulations!!! I am thinking of joining a support group and was just wondering which one you joined? Thanks :bigsmile:
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am just getting into this and this time I decided to do it like you are and so far I'm doing OK so thank you for sharing that I'm not alone in doing it this way and that it does work!
  • Suezyq47
    Suezyq47 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    That's great! I am also counting calories and eating what I like. It's working so far and I do not feel deprived or on a diet. 23 lbs lost so far and feeling great????
  • You know what? This is really, really encouraging, you aren't going "carb free" or "gluten free" like my Doctor told me to do.... Just good old common sense! :) I like it!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    this should be required reading for every person on MFP
  • vijaynarayanan
    Options
    Awesome mate,

Thats the right way, the only way I look at it is hitting macros and staying within the calorie perimeter...

Vy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!