I've lost 45 lbs in 3 months on this special diet!

Options

Replies

• jadekane
    jadekane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    this is how I have started MFP and have to say its working for me I eat what I fancy, don't feel bad and still loose weight :) its the best 'diet' ever ha ha
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    this should be required reading for every person on MFP

Exactly! !! Its the KISS (keep it simple stupid) approach that works. It takes time but it is so worth it. If everyone would just stop searching for the quick fix, they would find success. It has taken me 33 years of low fat, low carb," miracle" (mitral valve regurgitating) pills, grapefruit over consumption BS!!!! Eat, exercise, water!!!! I wish I had learned this in my teens. I could have stopped many years of wrongdoing and wear and tear on my body!!!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Love this post! Congrats on your fantastic results even though I think this diet of yours is just too difficult, it requires common sense and Dr. Oz hasn't promoted it yet so you must just be special!

Well done keep up the good work!
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Good for you! I don't think this "special diet" works for everyone though. Most of us normal people needy I add a little raspberry keytone assistance.

Will raspberry Greek Yogurt do instead? ;-)

:wink:
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I had no idea my post would illicit such positive vibes. I guess common sense is common for most of you! ;-)
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Love your write-up, your positive attitude, your continued enjoyment of food (in controlled portions) and of your enthusiasm for your social life.

Thanks for the reminder that we can lose weight and still enjoy life.

By the way, I'm a bit envious of your ability to lose weight so quickly, but CONGRATS!!!:drinker:
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    no no no ! i cant dare to believe that losing weight is that...uuuhhhmmmmm......easy???????

:flowerforyou:

:laugh:
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Special diet? Where's the Dr Oz link ?!?! :O

;) Well done!!
  • nomoreyoyodieting
    Options
    Wow!! You are awesome!! Way to Go!!

Thanks for your post. :)
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Your plan sounds reasonable to me. Carry on.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Crap. I prefer blueberry Greek yogurt over raspberry. Guess I'm destined to failure.
  • cajmanthei
    cajmanthei Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Love it! :smile:
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Way to go... Such a inspiration for the rest of us.. Just get up and move...
  • zapinkleopard
    Options
    Congrats!!! Your doing great! I'm totally impressed. In all honesty I almost didn't read your post because of the title. When I read it I rolled my eyes and thought....... "yeah right. another spam ad." lol Glad I read it!:bigsmile:
  • DUCKIEGYRL
    DUCKIEGYRL Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice Job
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Hecks yeah!!!!!!!!!! Me too
  • kaylabarkie
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this. It gives me hope that this will work. I've been in the dumps...I have given up and started and and given up and started again..due to being diagnosed with poly cystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis. It is a battle to lose weight bearing these set backs. A normal person would lose 10 pounds exercising where I am only losing 4. It is harder for me but reading the rewards of sticking to it keeps me motivated. Thanks again for sharing.
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Your doing great! I'm totally impressed. In all honesty I almost didn't read your post because of the title. When I read it I rolled my eyes and thought....... "yeah right. another spam ad." lol Glad I read it!:bigsmile:

I'm glad you clicked the post title and read it ;-) Thank you and everyone else for your niceness!
  • tmbf57
    tmbf57 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations ! Keep up the great work!
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    By eating whatever I "choose" to eat, keeping and daily logging EVERYTHING I put in my mouth and getting in some modest to moderate exercise a few times a week, I managed to lose 15 lbs a month from 10/21/13 to 01/21/14.

MFP set up my daily caloric needs at 2,190 a day at the start for a projected 2 lb per week loss. It's a 2,060 a day now. I went over that number 1 time in the first 90 days.

I've managed to lose thus far through Thanksgiving, Christmas, Kwanzaa, college football bowl games, birthday parties, New Years and NFL playoff games ;-)

At times, I've eaten hamburgers, fish & chips, fried chicken, burritos, steak, pasta, cake & chocolate candy. Just not every day, or, in excess.

I joined a weekly support group and weigh-in for accountability and also receive encouragement here on MFP. I'm reshaping my thinking process from "I can't", to "I can!"

Frankly, I'm tired of making excuses for being fat...

This is a process, a balance of my life long one, I understand that. I haven't reached my goal yet, however, I'm on my way!

Cheers!

:drinker: My sentiments exactly :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!