Sharing my B/A pics...

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! I am going to have to check your blog for june to august as we started out the same but you seemed to be able to pump it up then and it seems the 170s are gonna be the hardest for me to get out of.
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    How did you lose 40 lbs. in 2 MONTHS??? I cannot imagine losing that much in a small period of time!
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i rarely post on the forums, but… WOW. you are a great inspiration! you look fit, strong, & sexy!

how did you prevent a plateau? i haven't hit one yet, but i'm scared it's coming, even though i've only lost 16-17 lbs thus far. i'd also like to know how tall you are? :) thanks!

congrats again!!! you look AMAZING.
  • naesdestiny
    naesdestiny Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so happy!
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    wow, that is an amazing result! I thought you looked hot in the August - picture, and then you lost some more and you look absolutely stunning! You should be really proud of yourself. Thanks for posting, you are a true inspiration!
  • SoMdGirl
    SoMdGirl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!! CONGRATULATIONS! You look FABULOUS! Thanks for sharing!
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Absoluetly inspiring:love:
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    STUNNING!!!!!
  • hunterzmomma
    Options
    WOW!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! What an inspiration!:flowerforyou:
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    amazing!!! GREAT JOB!!! I just get so inspired at the before and after pics! one day i'll be able to put mine up!!!! thanks for sharing!
  • sandi50lock
    sandi50lock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look good
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Definitely an inspiration!
  • Erica2bFit
    Erica2bFit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow that is AWESOME. Going to read your blog.
  • daniellef989
    daniellef989 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WOW! I never comment in the forum but your progress is AMAZING and soooo inspirational! Congratulations!
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. Your hard work has paid off big time. Wishing you continued success, good health, and happiness.
  • Fruit4dessert
    Fruit4dessert Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are inspiring! You look fantastic!
  • ClaireElanB
    ClaireElanB Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    WOW! I really enjoyed reading your whole year long journey on your blog. Well done!
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring journey!
  • amysedwards
    amysedwards Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'll share a little more info...

I am started 5'5" but am now actually 5'4.5" now...

I agree - the results from June-August are the most amazing. For 3 months, I was completely focused...
    I will blog about those months next - it was emotional and obsessive as I was striving to hit unrealistic goals and learning a lot about myself.

I do have some skin issues, but honestly not what I had anticipated. Although, I do have some sagging in one area that might be feeding the workout obsession... I will have buns of steel soon!

Everyone's kind words are amazing! I've been speechless with tears at least 10 times since last night's post.
    I know that anyone can do this if they put their mind to it... and I now want to help as many people as possible!
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am amazed and inspired! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!