Fitbit Users - Has anyone experienced this?

Options
124»

Replies

• cmarie152
    cmarie152 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit one and there are no rash issues associated with that style. It has been really helpful in keeping track of my steps and sleep patterns!
  • ShadeyC
    ShadeyC Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I have fitbit one and don't have to worry about that. I just clip it on to my bra every morning and it stays put and no one can see it unless I want them to

Same ^^^
  • ancurtis
    ancurtis Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a flex and wear it each day, all day, except for showers and Sunday night charging. I wear it loose and clean it daily. Love my flex and have had no rash issues.
  • Jennifer1885
    Options
    I have the Flex and only take it off when I shower (to give my wrist some rest time) and when I charge it (while I am sitting at the computer not taking any steps anyways). Never had any problems with it.

I have a pretty bad nickel allergy. I could not wear a bodybugg because of it.
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I have had my Force since Christmas and have only taken it off to charge and shower. I love that I only have to charge it every 2 weeks and takes 30 min to charge so you don't miss too much time. The only issue I have is I can't put it on myself, it is so hard.
  • JenArkansas
    JenArkansas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit Flex and wear it 24/7, including in the shower. No issues. That said, I don't wear it tight on my wrist. I started out with it pretty snug and it can get damp under the actual band. So I loosened it up a notch and it's fine - no problems.
  • ShonzG
    ShonzG Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have fitbit one and don't have to worry about that. I just clip it on to my bra every morning and it stays put and no one can see it unless I want them to

Same ^^^

Me too! Love how it fits in my bra!