What's Your Idea Size in Jeans or Clothes???

Options

Replies

• KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I'm currently in 4/6 XS/S and I would like to be more 2/4, consistently XS.
  • AnnACnd
    AnnACnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It all depends how cloths fit! Some stores I fit size 2.... The next 5. Sometimes xs still seems too big the next top a medium just looks better. I say we focus on how we look and feel and how cloths fit rather then the number. No one looks at us and cares what the tag in our cloths say. They take you in over all and think wow she looks great :)
  • gonzamp501
    Options
    I was between a 20 and 18 size. Now I am between a 14 and 12 size. I cant wait to lose more weight. Finding it so hard to do lately.
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Anywhere from 6-10 would be pretty awesome for me, if really have no idea. Medium shirts would be amazing too! We'll see when I get there...
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Currently a 16W... would love to be an 8.
  • Nicolebfit94
    Nicolebfit94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i am currently a size 10 i would like to be a size 3-4 in jeans
  • psykins
    psykins Posts: 76
    Options
    I'm in Thailand right now, and even if I got down to my goal of fitting in t oa size 6 US I'd probably still be an XL or XXL in everything....
  • Skinny7cat
    Options
    Well I would love to be a size 4 again, but healthy wise I should be happy to be an 8 or 10 . Funny years ago size 12 was sexy now it is considered overweight.
  • GardenOfSongs
    GardenOfSongs Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm floating somewhere in the region of a UK size 10-12 (US 6-8) at the moment, got into an old pair of size 10 jeans the other day which I was pretty chuffed about.
    I think its all a bit of a con as mentioned earlier - according to my measurements im near enough perfectly a UK 12, but in practice my weight is distributed on my bum, tum and thighs, so although i can get into a size 10 tshirt just fine, id possibly have to go up to a 14 if buying jeans.

Ideally i think my end goal would be somewhere around a UK 8/US 4... Unsure if my hips will allow it though!
  • ana877
    ana877 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i was 8 and now 11 so would love to be a 8
  • happyleggstx
    Options
    I want to be a 12 pants...currently 18W..and a L top....but I saved ALL of my size 12 and L clothes from a decade ago...hopefully they're not out of style or will come back into style!
  • tdotgirl
    tdotgirl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I consider size 10 to be perfect for me. Right now I'm between sizes 12/10...almost there
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I vary in sizes depending where i shop. I'm currently majority a UK 8 or 10 in tops and bottoms.
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I lost about 100 pounds on my own before I ever found MFP! At my top weight, I was in a 24WP (try finding clothes in THAT size - good luck, there!) and a 4X top. :(

Right now, I'm at a 16WP in pants and an XL in blouses. I used to say (when I started) that I'd be more than satisfied if I managed to squeeze myself into a 14. But... well, I'm almost there, really. So now I have to revise my goal!

I'd be satisfied if I managed to squeeze into a 10, I guess. It doesn't really matter, as long as I'm at a healthy size.
  • wendybirdgirl
    wendybirdgirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am a size 8 or 10 in jeans, and want to be a size 4 or 6. Here's hoping!
  • CindyCabrera2013
    CindyCabrera2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Went from a 22 to 14. My goal is a 12...been stuck at 14 since Nov of last year. But I am ok with it, no rush to get to a 12.
  • smiletime82
    Options
    I am currently a U.S 18. In college, I went as low as a size 5, but I looked like a skeleton. That way too small for my height (5'8"). I always looked best in a 9/10, but I am much older now and a more realistic goal would be a 12. (Though I can shoot for the 9/10).
  • mamabisme
    mamabisme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started in 24 jeans and 3-4X tops. I thought that given my build I'd never get below a 10/L. Currently, I'm a comfortable 6/M. I have about 15 lbs to go and am pretty sure I will end up a comfortable 4 but not sure if I'll ever get into those S tops. My goods aren't going anywhere.
  • mamabisme
    mamabisme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started in 24 jeans and 3-4X tops. I thought that given my build I'd never get below a 10/L. Currently, I'm a comfortable 6/M. I have about 15 lbs to go and am pretty sure I will end up a comfortable 4 but not sure if I'll ever get into those S tops. My goods aren't going anywhere.
    lol. Did MFP seriously just edit b00bs?
  • SwedishMel
    SwedishMel Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've been everywhere between a size 4 to a size 20....yeah, big difference. I think I was the most satisfied with my look when I was a size 8. My goal right now (I'm size 18) is to get down to a 12, and then fine tune it until I'm about an 8 again. Everyone's body is different. I'm built in an hour glass shape, classic curves, so being too thin doesn't look great on me. I then look like everyone else. But with just a little bit more weight on me, size 8 or 10, gives me the curvy figure that is so desired.