Dieting According to Your Star Sign

Options

Replies

• 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    No steak, bacon or snickers for cancer? - I'm out.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Tell ma fortune next plz!

You're gonna eat food. And one day you'll die.

Unless elf. Then, debatable. Go back to fortune telling school, you're drunk!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Are you an elf? Surprise racial condition that was not disclosed!
  • Achrya
    Options
    This is absurd!

Hey! We're all special and different and what works for you may no work for everyone and that's why special and different star sign diets are needed.

Bully
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lrfds33u1t1qkw9t0o1_500.gif
    Leo (July 23-August 22)

Warm, regal, and enthusiastic, you are identifiable by your innate flamboyance (you have a weakness for gold) and inclination to grasp people very tenderly on the arm when talking to them.

Best bet: Appeal to your own vanity by joining a gym, where you can work out in full view of the minions and fantasize ad nauseam about how dazzling you'll look once you've dropped a few pounds.
    Eat: Whole grains, rice, citrus fruits, apples, peaches, root vegetables (e.g., potatoes, carrots, and radishes), spinach, broccoli, bitter greens (e.g., kale and mustard greens), nuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, and figs
    Avoid: Spicy food, and dairy products

7022c0c835.gif

I have never cut out spicy food or dairy products. I think I have done just fine.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options

Are you an elf? Surprise racial condition that was not disclosed!

I always loved surprise endings.
  • firepxy
    firepxy Posts: 13
    Options
    Leo (July 23-August 22)

Warm, regal, and enthusiastic, you are identifiable by your innate flamboyance (you have a weakness for gold) and inclination to grasp people very tenderly on the arm when talking to them.

Best bet: Appeal to your own vanity by joining a gym, where you can work out in full view of the minions and fantasize ad nauseam about how dazzling you'll look once you've dropped a few pounds.
    Eat: Whole grains, rice, citrus fruits, apples, peaches, root vegetables (e.g., potatoes, carrots, and radishes), spinach, broccoli, bitter greens (e.g., kale and mustard greens), nuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, and figs
    Avoid: Spicy food, and dairy products.

Ok... so this is apparently all for vegetarians, I did not see meat in one single sign. And I already eat like this. I don't even like dairy or spicy.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    MS_ChildStarSignsPISCES.jpg
    Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Kindly, dreamy, poetical, and occasionally self-delusional, you badly need structure in your life, or else you'll start drinking gin and writing god-awful song lyrics.

Best bet: Exercise that gives you the illusion of merging with the universe—yoga, rock climbing, running. To avoid going off the deep end, opt for a rational, three-meal-a-day diet—and hang on to your scales.
    Eat: Apples, oranges, pears, steamed vegetables, cabbage, celery, corn, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, soy yogurt, nuts, dates, figs, cayenne, garlic, ginger, and protein bars
    Avoid: Coffee, yeasty foods, and refined sugar

Wow. Do I have to look like a teletubbie?
  • Achrya
    Options
    Leo (July 23-August 22)

Avoid: Spicy food, and dairy products.

Ok... so this is apparently all for vegetarians, I did not see meat in one single sign. And I already eat like this. I don't even like dairy or spicy.

All meat = good for all signs. Because meat
  • Justifier
    Justifier Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lm3c0zSXH81qd7eic.gif
  • Achrya
    Options
    MS_ChildStarSignsPISCES.jpg
    Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Kindly, dreamy, poetical, and occasionally self-delusional, you badly need structure in your life, or else you'll start drinking gin and writing god-awful song lyrics.

Best bet: Exercise that gives you the illusion of merging with the universe—yoga, rock climbing, running. To avoid going off the deep end, opt for a rational, three-meal-a-day diet—and hang on to your scales.
    Eat: Apples, oranges, pears, steamed vegetables, cabbage, celery, corn, carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, soy yogurt, nuts, dates, figs, cayenne, garlic, ginger, and protein bars
    Avoid: Coffee, yeasty foods, and refined sugar

Wow. Do I have to look like a teletubbie?

Everyone's a critic!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    IDK, but Libra and Aquarius have some sexxxay boobies there... yum! Can I just eat them?
  • jess135177
    jess135177 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Avoid: Oily foods, yeasty foods, salt, sweets, and refined sugar
    Do detoxes and juice cleanses...well shoot at least I like bikram yoga! haha
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Best bet: A short-term, intense regimen that grips your attention...at least until you get sick of it. Or try a weight loss competition with a friend. You can't fathom coming in second.
    Eat: Brown rice, bananas, fruit juices, olives, tomatoes, onions, lettuce, cauliflower, cucumbers, spinach, radishes, broccoli, beans, lentils, pumpkin, walnuts, figs, dried apricots, garlic, and mustard
    Avoid: Spicy food, salt, and alcohol

I don't like most of the things on the "eat" list, and eat tons of the three things on the "avoid" list.

So... NOPE!!!
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options

zodiac_sign__libra_by_yuhon-d38mt66.png
    Libra (September 23-October 22)

You're so flipping awesome - nay, magnificently diplomatic—that mid-diet you're liable to change your mind because who wants to eat the same thing everyday. That gets boring, doesn't it?

Best bet: A partner to keep you "energized".
    Eat: Alcohol, carbonated beverages, yeasty foods, and refined sugar. Supplement with chicken, beef, pork, fish, shellfish, Whole grains, oats, apples, grapes, strawberries, raisins, steamed vegetables, spinach, tomatoes, peas, carrots, corn, all the cheeses, full fat dairy yogurt, nuts, almonds, cake, and chocolate.
    Avoid: veganism

Fixed it for me.

And for me, too!

I'll take the eat all the foodz and avoid veganism, thank you very much. Pass the yeasty bread, shellfish, and strawberry spinach salad please! (And don't forget my cheese)
  • GEMMA_2014
    Options
    zodiac_sign___cancer_by_flutterbutter8-d6fz45t.png
    Cancer (June 22-July 22)

Cancers are emotional eaters, before bedtime snackers, and inveterate food hoarders.

Best bet: With your love of domesticity, retrain yourself to prepare soothing meals that aren't over-the-top fattening. Tenacious and hardworking, you respond beautifully to any long-term fitness program.
    Eat: Wheat, whole-grain rye, rice, oats, fruits, bananas, steamed vegetables, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes, beets, pumpkins, cucumbers, seaweed, vegan yogurt, beans, and natural sugars
    Avoid: Oily foods, salt, sweets, and refined sugar

I was ready to get all offended that Cancer's didn't get a pic, but apparently my school server strikes again.

Love of domesticity my.....

Can I switch with my husband? He's a Taurus and I like his food choices better, besides, he won't eat the cranberries OR the asparagus. I can't get him to eat anything but potatoes, cause he's Irish and that fits better with his historical diet....
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Interesting !!! :indifferent:
  • GEMMA_2014
    Options
    I am a Cancer. i guess I did it all wrong when i dropped 113 lbs eating salt, grease, sugar and sweets. LOL
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'm aTaurus, so I'm stubborn. No one can tell me how to diet!!!