Options

Replies

• theycallmelynds
    Options
    same here, 50 would be good but 70 would be GREAT!:smile:
  • Cyndesire
    Cyndesire Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am working on 60 more. Highly motivated and determined. I log every day and exercise 6 days a week. I am super positive that I will get to my goal. Anyone feel here to add me.
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    yes i need to lose more then 50 you can add me :)
  • cinabunnie2012
    cinabunnie2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Very motivated to lose this time! Everyone please add me! I love the motivation people give. And I love to motivate people! ADD ME :)
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Hi, I only have another 40lb left to lose, but I started out needing to lose a lot more.... I am on here daily & go to the gym 5 times a week, please feel free to add me xXx
  • mom2dylanp
    Options
    I'm in... Please add me!
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what I am trying to do and I'm feeling soo motivated.. But one week at a time I hope
  • TaraKessinger
    Options
    Hi everone!

Geez where do I start? Well I recently had a baby 2 months ago. I am 20 years of age 5 foot 2 and currently weigh 250 pounds. I cannot believe that I let myself go this much. In highschool I weighed a total of 145 pounds. I really really would like to loose at least 50 pounds. It is hard for me to get out of the house to work out. I also have a carb addiction. Well To be completely honest..my DIET SUCKS. I drink Soda and eat alot of processed foods. I need a change, but I am having problems staying motivated. Any ideas for decent workouts ( I am out of shape havent worked out in a while) Any healthier food ideas?
  • RockingGranny
    RockingGranny Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Add me to the 50 lbs to lose team!! I started at 105 to lose. Now, I am over the halfway mark with 47 lbs to go, I walk 4.5 miles a day - 6 days a week. Starting, Feb 1st, I am going to add weight training to my routine. I love healthy food recipes, so please share all you have. I am addicted to my morning protein fruit smoothie. What are your addictions?:smile:

Connie
  • RockingGranny
    RockingGranny Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Tara,

My suggestion is to pull out your baby's stroller and walk!! If the weather prevents you from walking outdoors, then you could drive to the local indoor mall. For additional support and motivation, do a google search for "Mommy Meetups" in your area. You will find other moms just like you.

Good luck!!

Connie
  • KidDisasterJC
    Options
    Yes, that's me! I want to lose 50 pounds and I want to do it with friends. If you want a friend, add me. >.<
  • JenMoralesSpear
    Options
    I also have 50 pound weight loss goal and have never been more motivated in my life. Everyone please add me. :-)
  • BlackRose101
    BlackRose101 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Commenting so that I can read this l8r
  • kdjess08
    Options
    I use to weigh around 145 before kids as well. My heaviest (at 9 months pregnant) is 226. Somehow I got up to 218 and decided I HAVE to drop the weight. I'm at 211 now, not much but making progress. I would LOVE to lose 50 pounds. I weighed around 160-165 after my first baby,and I didnt hate my body lol.
  • inspiredkat
    inspiredkat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 50 lbs to lose before I revamp my goal. I'm always up for more motivation. I'm slowly making progress. Feel free to add me.
  • charmingcee
    charmingcee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in......2014 is my year!!! Please add me!
  • rubydrm
    rubydrm Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have just a little over 50 to lose and I'm on Day 29 on of my new routine! Good luck everyone!!
  • gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 50lbs too :D More if possible!
    We can do this! :)
  • lovettbayne
    lovettbayne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I am losing inches not weight and want to stay motivated.
  • steamer61
    steamer61 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am definitely interested! I love logging and keeping track! I need motivators and love to motivate others.